Chapter 12

WEANING CHRISTIANS OFF HALLOWEEN

Dear Followers of CHRIST: This Special Edition Letter: "Weaning Christians Off Halloween" features Words from the LORD GOD about Halloween and introducing the new Facebook page and campaign "Weaning Christians Off Halloween."

One definition of the word "wean" is:

stop somebody from having something: to cause somebody to go without something that has become a habit or that is much liked

And that is precisely what we are trying to do—educate and communicate to Christians the problem with embracing a holiday that represents evil and is the enemy of the church. We will be posting a flood of information about Halloween and the deceptions the Christians have fallen into through the culture/times around them to embrace evil.

Please visit the FB and see regular updates with important information to educate about the deception in the culture to deceive the Christians:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weaning-Christians-Off-Halloween/604312249611699

ANNOUNCING: Our New FACEBOOK Page: END TIMES CHURCHES:

Many Christians want to know why churches are NOT talking about end times when it is so blatantly obvious that we are in the end times--SO this page was started for churches to promote themselves if they proudly preach that LORD JESUS is returning for HIS bride--HIS church in the coming rapture. If you preach baptism of the HOLY SPIRIT--please let the people know and take the mystery out of their frustration of finding churches that preach the TRUTH and the HEART OF GOD. If your church is NOT PREACHING END TIMES AND HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM--YOU ARE NOT IN THE WILL OF THE FATHER.

https://www.facebook.com/locatingendtimeschurches