Chapter 57

I AM A GOD WHO IS IN LOVE WITH HIS CHILDREN

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 22, 2014)

Dear Children:

This is your LORD. I have Words to give you. I am a GOD WHO is in Love with HIS children. I Love MY children so much, I want you to obey ME-to follow MY Ways-to surrender yourselves to ME-to submit to MY Will apart from your own will. You must trust ME in this...that I KNOW BEST...that I WILL DELIVER you to a good ending...that MY Plans are Superior to your plans: your plans forged in the dark.

You cannot see up ahead the way your GOD, your MAKER can. I KNOW ALL-I SEE ALL. You must come to know ME...to trust ME...to relinquish ALL to ME-every bit of who you are including your own future plans.

Try though you may, all your far-fetched planning cannot make your future plans come to pass. Why can't you see this? It is evil to think otherwise. This is the way of the pagan, the heathen, to disregard GOD and conceive plans apart from ME-The ALL POWERFUL-ALL SEEING GOD. I AM The GOD of the future. I know what lies ahead. I am The MAKER of the future. To put your heart, soul, mind, and strength into your own planning is foolish. It is blind-sighted evil scheming against the Will of GOD-against the Kingdom of GOD. Should you continue in this vain pursuit, you will have blood on your hands-the blood of those I could have saved through you, if you would have moved in MY Precious ALL-SEEING-ALL-KNOWING Will-the Will for your life and the Will for others I am able to reach through your life.

To walk in your own will apart from MY Will for your life is wicked and prideful. You belong to the enemy and the good you think you are accomplishing is not MY Good. It is a ruse to make you think you are right with ME. The good you plan on your own apart from ME will burn up in the end and will not be rewarded by ME or remembered. Make sure you are surrendered to MY Will.

You must surrender your ALL to ME-repent and surrender your heart, soul, mind, and your future plans to your LORD and CAPTAIN. I AM HE. There is no other. Come before ME and make things right between US before the world is completely turned over to evil and before I Remove MY true followers: MY bride.

You are operating on borrowed time apart from MY Will. Step into MY Will-it is the ONLY safe place to be.

These Warnings are from Above given to you with Love from your MAKER,

CHRIST The LORD

Coordinating Scripture:

1 Peter 4:17 (KJV): For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of GOD: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of GOD?

James 4:7-8 (KJV): 7Submit yourselves therefore to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Draw nigh to GOD, and HE will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:13-14 (KJV): 13 Go to now, ye that say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Matthew 7:21 (KJV): Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in Heaven.