Chapter 18

WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE NO SAY OVER THIS WORLD?

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 28, 2013)

This is the Word of the LORD.

Today I am about to give you the Word that lays heavy on MY Heart toward My people, even those who use MY Name and say I Am their GOD.

I am very dissatisfied by MY children and their pursuit of the world. I Am the GOD that created everything. I spoke it all into existence. I spoke and it all came to life. I sustain everything. I, and, I alone.

Nothing exists without ME. There is nothing that can be considered living except I made it possible. I am the Great "I AM." I live and breathe, I exist. I was before the mountains, before the stars. I am the Great and Powerful GOD. You would not breathe without ME. I am in charge of whether you live or breathe. This is MINE to do.

Why do you think I have no say over this world? If you believed I was in control you would stop chasing the world for all your answers, to give your love to, to pay homage to. If you believed that I am in control, you would stop pursuing other wooden idols, giving all your time to that which looks better to you than your GOD. I am low on your rung of priorities.

Listen to ME: if you don't stop pursuing the world as your "only lover," I am going to release MY Hand of protection over you. As it is, you may already have walked away from MY Protecting, Guiding Hand. To turn back to the world is a very grievous matter, after touching and handling the things of GOD. If you are sitting on the fence between ME and the world, you have already chosen against ME. I cannot call you, "MINE" if your love for ME is half-way and limited to brief moments of your time. At the point we meet I will declare, "I never knew you," and you will be cast away from ME as a foul stench and a worker of iniquity.

Wake up O' walking dead church of the lukewarm. I will leave you behind when I come for MY glorious church. MY bride who follows MY will is surrendered fully to MY Will. MY bride has discarded her pursuit of the world for something better: to follow her LORD, SAVIOR, and MASTER.

This is MY bride, MY True Church. This is who I Am coming back soon to get, very soon. Wake up, dead church! You have precious little time to meet and know your GOD—to become stain-free, and ready to enter MY Kingdom by the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT.

Seek ME. Lay your life down before ME. Give ME a FULL surrender. Let go of the world and all she stands for. WHO are you for? ME: the GOD of the living, breathing, or MY enemy, leader of the dead and dying? Pursue GOD! Find life!

I AM Has Spoken

Coordinating Scripture:

Genesis 2:7 (KJV): And the LORD GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Luke 13:23-27 (KJV): Then said one unto HIM, LORD, are there few that be saved? And HE said unto them, 24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the MASTER of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, LORD, LORD, open unto us; and HE shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in THY Presence, and THOU hast taught in our streets. 27 But HE shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from ME, all ye workers of iniquity.

Acts 7:51 (KJV): Ye stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the HOLY GHOST: as your fathers did, so do ye.