Chapter 53

THE WORLD MAY BE CRUMBLING, BUT MY BRIDE IS PRESERVED
- SHE HAS MY SPIRIT AND
SHE IS PRESERVED

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, June 21, 2014)

Susan, I am ready to give you Words:

Children, there are dark storm clouds: this is the evil spreading. The world is turning its back to its GOD. The time is dwindling for those who need to get right with ME. Evil is moving swiftly.

Children do you believe the world will go on with evil in charge indefinitely? It can't be-I will not tolerate this indefinitely, although I AM LONGSUFFERING. MY Patience is running thin. Many have already seen the end of MY Patience through disaster or destruction.

I will not abide with evil or strive with evil man forever. I am giving MY Warnings. I have prepared a Place for MY ready bride. She waits patiently as the world falls apart around her. I will not keep her waiting forever. Stay ready MY beautiful bride: keep your focus on your LORD. Keep your eyes fixed on ME.

The world may be crumbling, but MY bride is preserved-she has MY SPIRIT and she is preserved.

Woe to those who try to operate with a partial filling-a half-full oil lamp. You will be left to face destruction when I come to pick up MY bride-MY bride whose lamp overflows with MY HOLY SPIRIT OIL.

She is bright and shines forth Truth. She represents her LORD in a dark world: gross evil at every turn. She is a beacon carrying MY Words, MY Gospel with her beautiful feet: pouring out of her lovely mouth.

Children of Light: shine forth; pour out Hope...Light...Truth...MY Gospel...MY Testimony. Tell them of MY Death on a rugged cross: how I bled for the sins of all men. Tell them I AM COMING! Tell them to CALL OUT MY NAME. Seek ME in this dark hour. Tell them I CAN BE FOUND. Tell them I will return to take those who want to be in Glory with ME forever more. This is MY Word, MY Message.

Share MY Love. Show the lost MY Love.

I Love you dear bride. Do not lose hope in this dark world.

Your BRIDEGROOM Cometh!

I AM HE-LIGHT EVERLASTING

The CHRIST

YAHUSHUA!

Coordinating Scripture:

Romans 1:16-17(KJV):16For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of CHRIST: for it is the Power of GOD unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17For therein is the Righteousness of GOD revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Psalm 121:7-8(KJV):7The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: HE shall preserve thy soul. 8The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Matthew 25:8(KJV): And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

Philippians 2:8(KJV): And being found in fashion as a man, HE humbled HIMSELF, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Romans 10:13(KJV): For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the LORD shall be saved.

Luke 11:9(KJV): And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

John 14:3(KJV):And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto MYSELF; that where I am, there ye may be also.