Chapter 23

IF YOU ARE NOT IN MY WILL THEN YOU ARE NOT RIGHT WITH ME

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, December 3, 2013)

It is I, your GOD. I am ready to give you Words.

MY children, you must take heed. I am a GOD WHO is Truthful. The Truth must be told and I tell it. The world is spiraling down. It is rejecting its GOD. Few are really following ME the way I want to be followed. This is MY remnant, the rest remain lost far from ME. Few understand what I require to remain in MY good graces. So many believe they understand, but most men operate outside of MY Will.

It is being in MY Will that is most important. If you are not in MY Will then you are not right with ME. Only those in MY Will, will be raptured. It is those who will be saved. The others who remain outside of MY Will, will be left behind to face the worst because they have chosen to live apart from GOD.

MY Will is the ONLY safe place. There is NO OTHER safe place. If you are outside of MY Will you are being run by the enemy. And if you don't change, you are as good as dead to me. You must pursue ME at all costs. Pursue ME as if your life depends on it because it does. Pray earnestly to be in MY Will. Pray fervently to be in your GOD's Will. Your will, which is the enemy's will is a stench to ME and MY Ways. It is rebellion and treason against MY Kingdom.

Many of you will not like to hear these Words because you are unfamiliar with MY Ways. But I am a GOD of Precision and Righteousness. I do not take well to rebellion. MY rebellious children who do not change their ways will be cast away. Despite MY Love for them, I am still a Righteous JUDGE. I cannot deny WHO I am. I stand for holiness and perfection. MY Ways are Perfect and MY Love is always Perfect.
If you think this is a hard Word. Who can walk on this path? Only those who surrender to MY Will. Those who surrender to MY Will: they become perfect through the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT, and by the Blood that I gave on Calvary. MY Blood covers your imperfection, MY SPIRIT guides you to all Truth, and I lead you out to safety. There is NO other path.

Today you must make a choice. If you want to be near ME and MY Safety, you must decide to be in MY Will. I want you to choose for ME. I want you to choose to give ME your all. I want you to lay your life down before ME, repent of your former ways and sin. Come with a remorseful heart for living apart from MY Will. I want you to see living for the world and MY enemy is not the correct path to MY Will.

It is a broad road to hell to which many, even most are going.

Very few want to be in their GOD's Will. Only a remnant really pursue MY Will. Let me show you the Way: surrender your all to ME and I will give you ALL of ME. Come into MY Saving Grace, and Power, and live the life you were meant to live. Be prepared and make ready for MY Coming, as this hour is closing in and as the world is descending into complete darkness apart from its love and respect for ME and MY Ways. I change not. I am the Unchanging GOD. Pursue ME and be saved.

This is the GOD of Your Salvation

I am the NARROW PATH

Coordinating Scripture:

Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV): 21 Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to ME in that day, LORD, LORD, have we not prophesied in THY Name? And in THY Name have cast out devils? And in THY Name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1 Samuel 15:23 (KJV): For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the Word of the LORD, HE hath also rejected thee from being king.

Romans 12:2 (KJV): And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, Will of GOD.

Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

(Doing good is not always "good" as seen in Matthew 7:21-23. The people prophesied, worked wonders, and cast out demons and yet they were still considered workers of iniquity because they were found outside of the Will of GOD. Here is more about the

Knowledge of Good:

http://lovethewhirlwind.wordpress.com/2010/02/21/knowledge-of-good/