Chapter 35

SURRENDER YOUR ALL TO CHRIST

Dear Followers of CHRIST:

When someone makes the choice to surrender their ALL to the LORD CHRIST accepting HIS sacrifice on the cross for salvation, submitting to the will of GOD, and is filled with the HOLY SPIRIT (receiving a full oil lamp) then they are made perfect in GOD's Eyes although they are still occupying a cursed body. GOD accounts the choice made by the person to surrender to GOD's Will as choosing "perfectly" moving them into GOD's PERFECT WILL for their life.

It is a lot like this: when you make the perfect choice FOR GOD— then you immediately become part of the family of GOD: Ephesians 3:14-15 (KJV):14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, 15 Of WHOM the whole FAMILY in heaven and earth is named,

So when you move into the royal house of GOD by choosing to live for GOD—you live inside HIS Perfection—BUT since you come as you are (imperfect) you are still being sanctified by the LORD. While you live in the royal house and enjoy all the comforts of the royal house (Salvation through CHRIST, filling of the HOLY SPIRIT, fruits of the SPIRIT for example), you will still be instructed to clean up by the washing of the Word and to come apart from the world (culture/ world views that run against CHRIST), and to adopt the image of CHRIST all the while you are living inside the royal house of GOD.

This is the beautiful image the HOLY SPIRIT gave me of the scripture Hebrews 10:14 (KJV): For by one offering HE hath perfected forever them that are sanctified.