Chapter 6

MY HEART ACHES OVER EVERY LOST SINNER WHO STEPS INTO ETERNITY APART FROM ME

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 7, 2013)

WE may begin:

This is your LORD and SAVIOR, YAHUSHUA:
I came that I might set the captives free—to deliver the lost...to bring Truth into the light. I have come so that mankind can grasp the Love of GOD. I wanted to show the affection of GOD through MY Salvation and MY Saving Grace.

I am a Loving GOD. MY Love is incomprehensible. I paid the penalty for MY lost race, Adam's race. I laid MYSELF low. I took the cursing, the scourging, the spittings. I took the bruising, the punishment. I bore the sins. I took the whippings. I laid low until I was empty. Even in the final moment, I suffered—it was sheer torture what I endured. All of MY Flesh was in pain. I ached and was in excruciating suffering right until I breathed MY Last. MY Heart was broken as I was betrayed by MY own people, the very ones I had spoken life into.

I saw the sufferings of mankind at the hand of MY enemy. If it were not for MY Willingness to endure the task of assuming the role of a human being and bearing the burdens of the sins of mankind on MY OWN Shoulders, all would be lost—burned up by the Wrath of GOD, ALMIGHTY GOD.

MY Crucifixion and Submission to be broken and suffer is your key to Salvation. It is your safe passage way. No other door or way will save men: lost men who have sinned beyond retribution. MY Blood given in exchange for the lost souls of men is sufficient to save the human race and to pull mankind out of the fire, everlasting hell fire.

Yet hell broadens every day because men and their pride refuse to receive such a Great Salvation: that of GOD laying low, being beaten and abused beyond recognition for complete FULL payment for sin and evil. No other payment would have been so complete.

What do you say to this perfect deliverance? Will you receive it and surrender your ALL to ME, allow MY SPIRIT to have complete reign over your soul and life? This is what is expected of you to receive MY Salvation and Life-giving, Power-rendering SPIRIT, full time in your life to walk with you everywhere you go.

Don't be caught empty-handed without MY SPIRIT FULLY in your life when I Return for MY bride. You must hurry to come into this Loving Grace. Too many will keep their hands in their pockets refusing to lift hands in praise and surrender. Those with full pockets will be left behind. Is your pride too great for you to pull your hand from your pockets and to lift them upward in repentance and surrender?

You decide. What could be more important than the Salvation of your own soul?

Stop chasing the wind and this lost world. Let your will be done in your life. Step into a bright future away from soon-coming doom and destruction of an evil world. I will not wait forever on you to decide.

Not much longer and I must deliver the church, MY Bride.

MY heart aches over every lost sinner who steps into eternity apart from ME, their GOD.

I AM that I AM

Eternal, Everlasting GOD

Coordinating Scripture:

Isaiah 61:1 (KJV): The SPIRIT of the LORD GOD is upon ME; because the LORD hath anointed ME to preach good tidings unto the meek; HE hath sent ME to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Luke 4:17-21 (KJV): 17And there was delivered unto HIM the Book of the prophet Esaias. And when HE had opened the Book, HE found the place where it was written, 18The SPIRIT of the LORD is upon ME, because HE hath anointed ME to preach the gospel tothe poor; HE hath sent ME to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19To preach the acceptable year of the LORD. 20And HE closed the Book, and HE gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on HIM. 21And HE began to say unto them, This day is this Scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Mark 10:34 (KJV): And they shall mock HIM, and shall scourge HIM, and shall spit upon HIM, and shall kill HIM: and the third day HE shall rise again.

Isaiah 52:14 (KJV): As many were astonished at THEE; HIS Visage was so marred more than any man, and HIS form more than the sons of men: