Chapter 39

THE EVIL IS CASCADING, OVERFLOWING INTO ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 29, 2014)

Daughter, I will begin to give you words:

MY children, it is I, your LORD and SAVIOR. The winds are blowing from the east to the west. I am seeing darkness accumulating around the globe—the world that is infested with demons and dark spirits who possess the souls of lost men. Men have given themselves over to darkness against the works of MY SPIRIT. They want to destroy all that I stand for, all that I, GOD represent on earth.

The evil is cascading, overflowing into all aspects of life. Only a few are really entrusted with MY Word, MY Truth—the rest have given themselves over to doctrines of devils. Some seem easier to spot and others not so easy. Many are falling prey to what looks right but leading many astray believing wrongly they are right with ME, but are yet far away. This is the heart of the lukewarm church—lost believers who believe all is well between US, but might as well be practicing gross evil for their lukewarm condition.

Soon, I will be coming to get MY "ready" church—those who are watching, waiting patiently, and no longer enamored with this evil world. The lukewarm church is occupied with the things of the world and makes little or no time for their CREATOR. This is an abomination! It is a lackluster show of affection and I, GOD am slighted, diminished in their true desires which the world has overtaken in their hearts. I know I am low on their list of needs, pursuits, interest. I know the hearts of all men—nothing gets by ME.

Lukewarm: please step out of your tepid condition—seek ME from a heart of fire and zeal to get to know your GOD as your Most Intimate CONFIDANT. Stop trivializing your MAKER, as if I am of no importance and I should only make appearances when you feel it is best: times of crisis and times of holidays. This is a most putrid and foul smell in my nostrils. I cannot honor such lackluster love and your disingenuous feelings for ME. I died a horrible death and bled out in a way that no man should suffer, yet I did this for MY loyal followers and those who would submit to ME with their ALL and desire ME with their FULLEST devotion. All others are useless to ME in this life because they walk outside the Will of MY FATHER and will be discarded, as I will spit them out.

A fence sitting-Christian, is not on the fence—this Christian is already heading to hell. Only those off the fence with a FULL surrender made to ME, repentant and sorrowful for past sin, forgiving of others, and desiring ME to be their FULL-TIME LORD and MASTER are the ones who will leave earth when I come to rescue MY bride and share with ME eternal life in the Kingdom to come.

If you believe you are on the fence, you are already on your way to hell. Stop playing with fire—time is short and the enemy wants to snatch you away. Many have already gone this way and it is already too late for them as their eternal destiny is now set in stone and they will never have the opportunity you now have to be made right before ME, GOD, so that I accept you before MY FATHER and HIS angels in Heaven. Will this be a moment of terror for you or delight?

When you come to face ME, will you have chosen well and will you be with ME for eternity or apart from ME for eternity? Search your souls—decide today which place and with whom you desire to spend eternity. Choose for ME—the LIFEGIVER. I AM HE and there is NO other.

GOD in Heaven:

SAVIOR of ALL—Accepted by few

Coordinating Scripture:

Matthew 24:27-29 (KJV): 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the SON of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of MY Mouth.

1 Corinthians 10:20 (KJV): But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to GOD: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV): Now the SPIRIT speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Revelation 3:5 (KJV): He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before MY FATHER, and before HIS angels.