Chapter 34

I WANT TO SUP WITH A BRIDE
WHO ENJOYS MY COMPANY AND NOT A HARLOT WHO LOVES THE WORLD MORE THAN ME

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, February 2, 2014)

I do have Words I want to give you. This is for the people:

Children it is your GOD Speaking:

I want to make you aware of something. I am coming soon. Children you must understand something: I am not coming back for a dead church. What do I mean by dead? I mean the lukewarm church. The lukewarm are dead in their sin. They are already dead and buried if they don't renew themselves in MY Blood Covering. Their sins are not covered by anything if they have a wrong relationship with ME. If they are not pursuing ME with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength then they are in dire straits.

The lukewarm who see themselves as in good standing with ME, their GOD, have been fooled by the devil and they cannot be saved apart from ME. I am the ONE WHO can save them, but they are foolish and lost. If you do not wake up and come into MY Blood Covering quickly, you may live to regret it as no one knows the exact hour or day of their demise...

There is danger for the lukewarm who believe confidently they are right with ME. On that day, I will hear, "LORD, LORD..." but their pleas will be insufficient to change MY Mind regarding their lukewarm behavior. I will not take lightly to their ongoing life of disregard for their GOD. I require intimacy; knowing GOD; relationship; and MY lukewarm will have no part in it—they want to touch the HOLY and dispense with the requirements I have set before them to lead HOLY lives. It is too easy to look and live like the world rather than pursuing GOD from a heart that is pure and surrendered.

O' Woe to MY lukewarm. They must come to ME in humble submission. I want to sup with a bride who enjoys MY Company and not a harlot who loves the world more than ME. This is the world, and I cannot tolerate it any longer from MY children. The disappointment has come to MY Throne. I am saddened to the core, over MY lost lukewarm who are returning to follow the world instead of their SAVIOR. Soon they will see the cost and price of their decisions to live a lukewarm lifestyle. Come away O' dead church— wash your garments—follow your GOD down the path that is narrow. Release your grip on the world. This is the time and not later.

I am GOD: RULER over the lukewarm and the bride

Coordinating Scripture:

Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV): 21 Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in Heaven. 22 Many will say to ME in that day, LORD, LORD, have we not prophesied in THY Name? And in THY Name have cast out devils? And in THY Name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from ME, ye that work iniquity.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of MY Mouth.

Mark 12:30 (KJV): And thou shalt love the LORD thy GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first Commandment.

Revelation 3:18 (KJV): I counsel thee to buy of ME gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

James 5:2 (KJV): Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

Revelation 16:15 (KJV): Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.