Chapter 7

RAPTURE DREAM

Tuesday 2 July 2013...............................

Dear Susan: I hope this finds you well. I just thought of sharing with you a rapture dream I experienced on Monday, 1 July 2013, in the very early hours of the day:

Here goes.......................................................

RAPTURE DREAM MONDAY, 1 JULY 2013

It was as if I was on a journey to go to my home town, so I thought; it was like some place I had been to before. As I travelled, I noticed that there were some clouds in the sky. As I looked in the sky to my left, I saw a red-like cloud in the form of a very big lion. At first I thought it would scare me, but I kept moving on. I looked the other direction (slightly to my right, in the sky) and saw some other clouds also shaped like a lion.

As I continued on my journey, I came to a certain homestead, where I wanted to ask for a short-cut to where I was going. There were two women at that homestead – one black, one white. The white womanwas the first one to come and greet me. As she extended her hand to shake mine, the black woman suddenly intercepted the white woman, as if to stop her from greeting me. However, the white woman stood her ground and prevailed, and she then told me she was selling one of her cars. The black woman again wanted to stop the white woman from doing this, but the latter would not be deterred, and she went on ahead to show me the car. This she did after I had indicated in my mind that I could be interested in buyingit.

Suddenly, as I was viewing the car, some events started happening around us. There was a lot of movement around us. I saw some 'floating chunks of green patches of land,' seemingly floating on some white, crispy clouds. I also saw what looked like some series of moving 'lights,' one after another (I also saw the same lights in my 11 April 2013 rapture dream). I also saw three moons in the sky and exclaimed to the women, "Hey, something is happening, do you see those three moons?" One of the women replied, "Oh, you only see three? There were 10 moons altogether!" Then I immediately remembered one of my past rapture dreams (27 May 2013, where I had dreamt about seeing 11 moons as one of the signs that had immediately preceded the rapture in that earlier dream). It then dawned on me that the rapture was actually about to happen.

I then knelt on the ground before GOD to thank HIM for HIS faithfulness in having given me a dream that had come true (therapture about to happen). As I started praying in that kneeling position, I suddenly felt I was going to be raptured. Suddenly, feeling the Presence of GOD, I was 'sucked' up and went shootinginto the atmosphere at a terrific speed. Like in my 11 April 2013 rapture dream, I could feel the wind blowing against my body and my face as I shot upwards. What was strange with this dream was that as I was shooting into the atmosphere, I could still feel that I was on my bed, as if the dream had turned into a vision. I hesitated going up a bit, and my speed began to slow down. As I yielded again to the force pulling me up, my speed of ascent started to increase again. I pulled back again, becoming afraid of the dark atmosphere, and I heard a voice saying, "Wait a minute." I openedmy eyes and saw the darkness, and my fear, hesitation and resistance to go up finally caused the power taking me up to let go of me, and I came to fully on my bed at around 02:35am. At that time, my heart was racing, and I was enveloped in the Presence of GOD that I felt so intensely.

1 JOHN 3:2: "Beloved, now we are children of GOD; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when HE is revealed, we shall be like HIM, for we shall see HIM as HE is," (NKJV).

---

"My Revelation Notes" from Susan:

The Bible speaks very clearly about living our lives apart from GOD's Will and that we need to be in GOD's Will everyday by surrendering ourselves to the LORD.

Today, people everywhere are disappointed with the outcome of their lives whether because they: are undergoing divorces; job failures; financial struggles; and on and on... But if only we would align ourselves with the Perfect Will of GOD, we would then be under the watchful eye and direction of GOD ALMIGHTY—GOD WHO knows the future, then WE CAN BE CONFIDENT in the direction we are moving in and not apart from GOD.

"My Revelation Notes" from Susan:

The LORD revealed to me about Satan saying: that he went wrong when he turned away from GOD to the creation to receive admiration from the creation and he became fully prideful which is the root of all evil. The LORD says that no one can be turning to and facing GOD all the time and remain prideful—you are only humble when you face GOD and humility is the root of all love.