Chapter 54

THE LUKEWARM CHURCHES' DESIRE TO CLING TO THE WORLD WILL BE ITS UNDOING

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, June 22, 2014)

It is time to take a new Letter:

Children, this is your GOD, I have Words to give you.

This is the hour to sit up and pay attention. There is a growing concern: evil is moving swiftly throughout the earth. Light is the only thing moving faster: MY LIGHT, MY TRUTH pierces out into the darkness. MY TRUTH breaks down the darkness. There is NO other truth but MY TRUTH-NO other place to turn.

Soon the darkness will overwhelm MY TRUTH when the RESTRAINER is taken out of the way: MY HOLY SPIRIT WHO is inside MY bride. She will be raptured with MY SPIRIT intact and the "left behind" church will function with only half-full lamps. MY TRUTH will not shine as brightly with MY bride missing from the earth. Although I AM OMNIPRESENT, the earth will be missing the humans who possess FULL oil lamps at the time of the removal of the church, MY bride, to the Heavenlies. She, combined with the FULLNESS of The HOLY SPIRIT is what keeps the present world in check. It is by the Power she wields: the prayers of the true saints who pray by the Power of The HOLY SPIRIT FULLY SURRENDERED to CHRIST and FULLY submitted to the Will of GOD that holds back the evil forces of darkness around the whole earth.

Without MY SPIRIT and MY bride, this world will witness true darkness like never before. The lukewarm church will remain to fend for itself in a very dark world. The lukewarm church will then know the meaning of its weakened position with GOD...its lackluster faith...its denial of its need for MY SPIRIT in its midst. The lukewarm will then long for the very thing it had so long rejected: the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT.

It is in its "left behind" condition that the lukewarm church will come to terms with the error of its thinking: its desire to handle GOD and the world simultaneously, to attempt to blend the things of GOD with the world and its ways. The lukewarm churches' desire to cling to the world will be its undoing.

The lukewarm church will have to make its way back to ME through the hands' of MY enemy. There will be NO other way of escape.

The darkest hour of humanity is coming...

You can avoid this hour that is coming to the earth. Surrender yourself to your LORD and MASTER: CHRIST. There is NO other way-NO other answer-NO other means of escape. Repent, forgive all others, surrender your life and will to ME, your LORD. Pull yourself away from the corruption of the lukewarm church, the church that knows ME NOT.

This is your LORD and SAVIOR,

The ONE TRUE HOPE

Coordinating Scripture:

John 8:12(KJV): Then spake JESUS again unto them, saying, I AM The LIGHT of the world: he that followeth ME shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the LIGHT of Life.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 (KJV): For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only HE WHO now letteth will let, until HE be taken out of the way.

Matthew 25:10 (KJV): And while they went to buy, the

BRIDEGROOM came; and they that were ready went in with HIM to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV): For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of MY Mouth.

2 Timothy 3:5 (KJV): Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.