Chapter 33

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY CURE FOR A WORLD THAT IS DYING IN ITS SIN

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, January 29, 2014)

I will give you new Words:

Children, it is I, your LORD. Soon you will know that I, GOD am the ONE and ONLY True GOD—there is only MYSELF and any othergod is a god of manmade origin. People are looking for answers.

They are looking under every rock under the sun for answers to their hardest questions. Only I offer the Truth—only I can answer all of life's hard questions. I am the RULER of the Universe. I hold the key to every question—every unknown can be known through ME, GOD.

Look, and search all you want, but I am the ONE and ONLY CURE for a world that is dying in its sin. MY BEING, MY PRESENCE is essential to life. Without MY Intervention in the world—all would die out, as I sustain ALL life. Yet, MY creation fails to acknowledge ME—the vast majority wants to disregard ME, MY Truth, MY Commands and Rules for living. Without these, mankind has no baseline for living—no standard, no guidelines. Even the world's standards are not pure and without purity the world becomes a harsh and cold place.

Children, the hour has come for you to wash your robes....they are filthy and need to be scrubbed. Don't be fooled by what your church and others say. Your robes need serious cleaning to pull you free when I come to retrieve MY bride. She can show you the ways to seek GOD. She is MY loyal church—humbly following her GOD— disassociating herself from the world. She is MY light in a dark place and MY hope for mankind rests on her willingness to follow ME.

Stay strong O' church, MY bride. I will continue to keep your lamps full—rest easy on MY Shoulders. I am fully able to deliver you from this harsh world. In closing, I want to remind you what I require to be

MY bride: humility, childlike faith, humble spirit, Truth-telling. These are traits of MY few who are coming with ME when I pull you free. This is your GOD—LORD and SAVIOR—CHRIST, The MESSIAH

Coordinating Scripture:

Revelation 22:17(KJV): And the SPIRIT and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Deuteronomy 32:39 (KJV): See now that I, even I, am HE, and there is no god with ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of MY Hand.

Isaiah 46:9-11 (KJV): 9 Remember the former things of old: for I am GOD, and there is none else; I am GOD, and there is none like ME,10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, MY Counsel shall stand, and I will do all MY Pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth MY Counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

Job 12:10 (KJV): In WHOSE Hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of ALL mankind.