Chapter 38

SIGNS OF THE END TIMES

Dear Followers of CHRIST:

The Scripture is very clear about the signs of the end times and how everything would converge at once and the events that would come together at one time in history as outlined in the Bible. It is not only the way things would happen and what would happen, but that they would all come at once. This could be the most significant sign ofall: even more than all the events you see happening now as detailed in the Bible as events to come and specifically what to look for. Not one or two events foretold, but multiple events occurring simultaneously: earthquakes in diverse places... pestilences... famines... and fearful sights and great signs.

Luke 21:11 (KJV): And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Men's hearts waxing cold and rumors of wars along with the fulfillment of the Mark of the Beast technology among many other signs all happening, now... The list is long—yet these things are in fact happening just as the Bible indicated hundreds of years ago by prophets like Daniel and our LORD in the New Testament. So, one of the greatest signs that NOW is the time of the return of the LORD for HIS church that the LORD spoke clearly about is the long list of signs COMING TOGETHER during one distinct period of time.

We should stand in awe and cheer that our GOD is SO PRECISE.

HE laid it out in detail hundreds of years ago—and hundreds of years later—it is coming together with rapid fire precision. PRAISE THE LORD! GOD is all these things: ACCURATE; RELIABLE; TRUSTWORTHY; TRUE TO HIS WORDS; AND COMING SOON! I am so glad I have a GOD WHO can be counted on. What a comfort in a world that is flaky; unreliable; bleak-looking; and growing ever darker. I am putting my faith in the ANCIENT of days WHO says what HE will do and does it!