1. Start - Kendal

6 months ago

My life's been never better.

       I live in New York, our apartment on the above facing the huge, brightly lit city. It's a beautiful view from here. I still wonder how the hell I ended up here.

       My red hair is in a messy bun and I've gotten a new set of piercing in my ears, they sting a bit but it's fine.

       A strong and warm arm wraps around me from behind. I tilt my head and see Charlie smiling; I turn and hug him back. He nuzzles his face onto my neck, "you liking this place so far?" He asks into my neck, his warm breath making me tingle.

       I shake my head smiling, "like? I love this place." I leave my grip on him and turn to face the brightly lit buildings again, "I have never seen such a beautiful place"

        He plops on the couch, "I wish we had another week to see around, New York is so huge," he says and I sit next to him.

       "I wish so too, but we've got two more days, we can enjoy a lot!"I say trying to lighten his dark mood.

        He tugs at my white t-shirt, "I am hungry, Ken and there's no way in hell I am eating your food," he says and I swat at him. He laughs and falls down on the couch, I tickle him and he laughs, tears lurking at the corner of his eyes. Somehow, I am now below him and he starts tickling me, it's my turn to laugh.

       "That's what you get," he says breaking into a grin.

          I push him but he doesn't budge, so I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. He stops and stares straight into my eyes; he pushes a strand of my hair and tucks it behind my ear.

         "Let's get Chinese," he says slowly and laughs. I push him and sit up straight.

           "Seriously?" I ask him and he laughs again.

           I get up and put my coat on. "Um, where are you going?" he asks. I turn and stare at him, "what?" he asks confused.

           "Chinese," I say. "What is wrong with you?" I ask my hands on hips. He gets up and gives an apologetic look and comes closer to me.

             "Sorry" he says, shrugs and makes his way to our room.

              I remove my bun and untangle it, accidentally my hands hit my ears and I yelp in pain.

             "You ok?" he asks from our bedroom and I nod. It pains and looks really red; the black stones look cute though.

               I finally get ready. I am wearing black skinny jeans and white t-shirt with denim coat over it and black boots to match my outfit and a thin and petite gold chain with the initials C and K on it. Charlie bought it to me; it looks really beautiful but really betraying too.

              "You ready to go?" he asks with a wide smile on his face. I nod and he opens the door.

               Just when I enter outside he whispers, "You look really beautiful" and kisses the side of my head and I could feel my heart beat faster. I smile widely; we were high school students a month ago, now I feel like we're adults.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And here goes another journey with these babies

Love & Hugs,

Yaz ♥