13

"How weird is it that-" Belle took a long drag and handed the cigarette back to Taron, "We've not known each other that long but I feel like we've known each other all our lives"
"Yeah I mean, how long's it been? A couple months?"

The two had finished two bottles of champagne now and they were at the point of just speaking exactly what came to their mind. Although for some this could be a dangerous game, for them it was therapeutic to finally have each other.

"When are your parents getting back?" Taron finished the cigarette and dropped it on the floor just in front of the garden swing the two were sitting on
"I don't know, they went to the theatre," Belle says, finishing yet another glass of Champagne, "Probably having dinner afterwards - what even is the time?"
"I don't know- what did they go to see?" Taron dismisses Belle's question and asks his own. He's always had a big love for theatre, watching and performing.
"Some Shakespeare play I think," Belle said, clearly not showing a big interest in plays
"Well, I should probably get going really" Taron gets ups and takes both of their glasses back into the house. He'd really enjoyed his time with Belle, but he didn't want to be here when her parents came back. He didn't feel as though her parents would approve of a guy who has no strong career plans and is homeless. Really not the best person their daughter could be hanging out with.
"I really like you Taron" Belle slurs as she comes stumbling into the house, she clearly couldn't handle her drink as well as him.
"Yeah?" Taron smirked and she came over
"Why don't you stay, I mean it's only-" She looks up at the clock on the kitchen wall, "7?" She says as more of a question because she can't actually see that well
"And you're drunk" Taron laughs and so does Belle.

The two stare at each other again, they didn't get bored of that. Getting lost in each other's eyes was what they were both good at.
"Maybe you should sleep before your parents get back?" Taron suggests
"Why, are you going to take me to bed?" She smirks, her intentions quite clear. But Taron just laughs, he knew Belle was in no fit state to do what it was she was suggesting and as much as he wanted to too, he wouldn't.

"Take advantage of a very drunk, very beautiful girl?" Taron raised his eyebrows and Belle just laughed
"You're a good man Taron" She smiles fondly, getting closer to him.

The two stood in Belle's kitchen, just a few inches from each other and staring into each other's eyes.
"I'm so lucky to have met you" Taron whispers fondly, unable to hide his smile
"You're going to do great things Egerton" Belle smiles back.
Taron places his hand on her cheek and Belle edges closer, "Thank you for believing in me" He whispers

"Just don't forget me when you leave for drama school will you?" Belle smiles, tracing Taron's face with her eyes. Taron's hand was still on her cheek, but he dropped it to wrap his arm around her waist instead, "I could never" He replied, pulling closer into a long hug.