50

CHAPTER 50!?! 

We've hit a milestone on Freddy Mercury's birthday... fucking iconic! 

Writer's Tip: I know that some of the people that have read, voted and commented on this story have also written their own stuff (yeah I stalked you lol). I don't know if you guys still do, but I've picked up a writer's tip that I think is worth passing on.

When this story hit around chapter 42 I had a huge writer's block, I was struggling with what to write about and how to write it in a way that would progress the story. At this same time, I started following a few writer accounts on Instagram and came across an unexpected, yet effective way of conquering writer's block...

COMIC SANS.

A font with quite a bit of  negative stigma around it, but honestly - I think it's the way the words look on the page, it makes you take your writing a lot less seriously and consequently the words just flow! 
If any of you reading are writing I highly recommend it! I write my stories elsewhere and then upload them to Wattpad later (which changes the font anyway) so it doesn't matter at all and really helps. 

Anyway... here's chapter 50:

"Taron! You're back!" Matt exclaimed from across the studio as soon as Taron came in.
"Yep! Feels good" He beamed and he honestly meant that. It did feel good to be back here; although he caught a glimpse of Liz and it put a pit in his stomach as he thought about their encounter what felt like weeks ago.

"Well we're gonna need you on set today so head straight to hair and make-up" Matt nodded towards the same doors Taron paced past last week.
"No problem, see you in a bit" He smiled and went to hair and make-up, not knowing what to say to Liz if they did bump into each other.

"Ah, you must be Mr Egerton?" A guy asked he was wearing high waisted skinny jeans and a loud shirt
"Yeah - call me Taron" Taron extended his hand for the guy to shake
"Well, nice to meet you Taron, I'm Zack and I'm going to be doing your hair and makeup today" Zack smiled, shaking his hand, "If you'd like to follow me through to the dressing room- oop, that sounded wrong!" He burst out laughing and Taron just laughed politely, trying not to show how obnoxious he thought this guy was.

Once his hair and makeup were done he headed straight back out to the studio and was told what scene they were shooting whilst he looked over the script. Although he had learnt his lines it had been a weird few days and he wanted to refresh his memory.

The filming went well and Taron felt satisfied with his performance today. It was already 6 in the evening and he was ready to go back to his hotel room when Jamie approached him.
"Taron! Good to see you back, is everything okay?" Jamie looked genuinely concerned
"Yeah, everything's okay" He smiled, not really wanting to get into detail about the last few days.
"That's good! Listen, we're all going out for drinks tonight if you wanted to join - might let you loosen up a bit" Jamie patted Taron on the shoulder which made him wince a bit as he was still healing
"Sounds nice, but I think I'm just going to head back to the hotel - get an early night"
"Okay mate, well let me know if I can do anything yeah?" Jamie smiled and without saying anything else, walked away.

Taron made his way to the door and instinctively got out his pack of cigarettes to smoke on his way to the hotel. 

Sorry it's pretty short, but I'll make it up to you ;)