32

"This is me," Taron says, opening his bedroom door, Belle had been eyeing up the place the moment they stepped through the side door to the stairs.

"Ah, this is nice" Belle compliments, stepping into the room and admiring everything in it
"I wouldn't go that far, it's a place to sleep" Taron mumbles, "So how have you been anyway?"

They started the conversation as if they hadn't spoken all night because they hadn't. Not in the way they talk when it's them alone. Their conversations went a lot deeper than the usual chat, it was as if they were opening their souls to one another.

"Good yeah, I'm just worried about what to do after I've finished my A-Levels" Belle begins, sitting down on Taron's double bed with her legs crossed
Taron leans out of the window next to his bed smoking a cigarette.
"I don't know whether to go to uni or not and obviously it depends on my grades, but mum and dad wanted me to go to uni to study biology or some shit. But I don't want to do that, I don't want to be a doctor or anything, it bores me" Belle rambles, spilling her thoughts
"What do you want to do?" Taron looks over to her, admiring how cute she looks sitting on his bed with her hand round her glass of vodka and coke. She sips it slowly and thinks for a minute about what to answer with.
"I don't know really, something creative" She shrugs absentmindedly
"Become an actress" Taron half-jokes, "We can be in movies together"

Belle laughs, "Yeah, imagine!"

"So how have you been then?" Belle turns the conversation with a more serious tone. Taron stubs his cigarette out on the windowsill, shuts the window and sits on the bed with Belle. He knows that Belle is asking seriously, she wants a truthful answer and he wants to give her one. So he thinks about what to say as he makes his way over.
"Good yeah, it's so weird like being here now and being in plays" Taron glances to Belle who is already staring at him intently. Listening to every word carefully, watching as she imagines his thoughts whirling around his mind.
"It's like I'm finally getting somewhere with the thing I've wanted to do all of my life but-" He hesitates, looking up from his fidgeting hands
"But" Belle smirks, "Knew there was a but coming"
Taron cracks a smile, momentarily looking up to Belle before going back to deep thought, "I feel like this is all luck, like I know obviously, I've worked to be in the stuff I've been in but like- the job, this" He gestures around the room, "It was handed to me and it's like- I don't know if it's because I've never been handed anything in my life. But I just feel like I shouldn't be here like this is all too perfect I don't know I jus-"
"No I get it" Belle cuts Taron off from running himself around in circles and Taron gives a small smile in appreciation.
"You don't feel like you should be here, you feel like this is too good for you. But if you think like that you'll stay in the same rut" Belle says, finishing her vodka and coke.
"What?"
"If you think that you don't deserve more you won't ever get more" Belle explains, leaning back onto the pillow and Taron lies next to her with his hand on the side of his head to keep him sitting up.
"How do you give such profound advice" Taron smirked, looking down at her lips then back to her eyes, "You're so beautiful"
Belle smiles, breaking eye contact, "Stop you're making me blush" She joked, but she can feel the heat rising to her cheeks.
"You're so cute too" Taron adds, reaching out to cup her cheek which makes Belle look up again
"So are you though" She smiles, looking into those same blue-green eyes she fell for all those months ago.

Those eyes are saying something different now, they're telling Belle that Taron's happy, he's relaxed and that there's no sadness or stress.

Even though they'd been an item for a while, they'd never taken it all the way. They were so entranced with each other that they loved just talking and getting to know one another.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want" Taron mumbled as the two now lay together facing the ceiling.
"Well I've missed the last train, this is my only option" Belle turned to face Taron
"Yeah? Well I'm gonna keep you hostage" Taron smirked, putting his leg over Belle so he was on top of her, looking down on his beautiful girlfriend.
"Oh I like the sound of that" Belle smirked too, playing along with it, running her hands down Taron's chest; admiring every inch of him as he loomed over her.

"And you're gonna have to beg for me to let you go" Taron's voice is low and his eyes are dark as he leans down to connect his lips with hers.

The two move in sync and it feels like the whole world collapses around them, nothing else matters to either of them. Their tongues explore each other's mouths and their hands run themselves over each others body, they are in the moment.
Belle moves so now she is on top of Taron and she removes his t-shirt that Taron gave her to wear for the night, revealing her naked body because she took her bra off earlier too.

Taron's hands run up her sides in desperation, like the need for her right now was far greater than any other need he'd had in his life.

Belle's breath quickens and Taron moves her carefully so she is underneath him once again. After a quick loving gaze at one another, their lips crash again and in desperation, their make-out session continues.

lol i can't write smut so just use your imagination ;)