57

I haven't updated in loooong.. my bad :(

Even though it was a lot to take in, Taron felt relieved that Phil was getting what he deserved. It was just a matter of waiting out until the courts.
"Yeah, I'm nearly there," Taron told Bell over the phone.

The pair had decided to go for dinner at the same restaurant they went to over a year ago for their first date.

Neither of them had a home in Dulwich now, Taron was due to move out of the room above the pub over the next few days to try to secure a place in central London since his career was taking off.

"I've missed you!" Belle said excitedly as the two sat down at a table in the middle of the restaurant.
"Mr Egerton! It's a pleasure to serve you tonight, my name's James and I'll be your waiter for the evening" The waiter beamed.

It was strange for Taron to experience being recognised, he'd only been in one TV show yet people seemed to take a liking to him.

"Thank you, could we get a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc?"
"Of course, we've got a selection-"
"New Zealand?" Taron asked, cutting poor James of before he could show off his exceptional wine knowledge.

"Perfect, I'll bring that over for you!" James said a little too enthusiastically which made Taron laugh as soon as he left.
"Stop it! Aw, he must be a huge fan" Belle teased.

It was strange for Belle to watch who Taron was becoming, she knew him when he was homeless and now he's being recognised by waiters.
"I don't get it, I've done one TV show and everyone loves me" Taron laughed again; although deep down he was chuffed with himself. How could someone like him make such a lasting impression with just one job?

"So are you back at college?" Taron asked, suddenly getting serious again
"Yeah - everyone's being really nice which is even weirder like - people I never speak to are asking me how I am and stuff"
"Really?! That would annoy me like, just because something's happened doesn't mean I like you"
Belle laughed at that, "Yeah it is a bit annoying, but I would rather that than they ignore me"
"That's true, I don't know what would be worse"
"Your wine" James came back with a cooler and everything.
"Thank you" Taron smiled, trying not to draw his attention away from the beautiful girl sat opposite him.

"Are you trying it, Madam?" James turned to Belle who nodded shyly which made Taron's heart melt.

Once they both had their wine glasses full, their conversation continued and the two pretty much forgot about the rest of the world; until it came to ordering their food. Other than the small, polite interruptions from James, they had a great time just talking and spending time with each other.

"Once I get my place in Kingston you can come round whenever you want," Taron told Belle as they were leaving the restaurant.
"I'm having a whole wardrobe at yours mate" Belle joked, walking through the door Taron held open for her.

"This has been so nice, but-" "No! Don't leave yet babe, we're only just getting started!" Belle wrapped her arms around him as they stood outside the restaurant."You're such a tease y'know" Taron whispered, his voice was low and it just made Belle want him more."Oh really?" Belle hovered her lips over Tarons, but pulled away, "It kinda sucks that we have nowhere to go" "We could get a hotel?" Taron smirked, pulled Belle close and letting their lips connect.