✨ BONUS FEATURE ✨

The beautiful time they'd spent together had come to an end. Belle had to get back for college and as much as Taron wanted her to stay, he knew he had his own things to be getting on with.

Sometimes living in a different town was hard, especially as Taron was getting increasingly more busy and had less time to see Belle.

Taron walks Belle to the station and for a second the couple stand still, just admiring each other for a second longer as they stand at the station entrance.
People rush past them, too caught up in their own lives to appreciate this tragically beautiful moment unraveling before them.

"Get home safe, yeah?" Taron said, keeping his eyes fixed on hers
"I will" she smiles, pressing the side of her head to Taron's chest. She could hear his heartbeat and it made her feel so safe in his arms.

Taron watched as his girlfriend walked through the ticket gates, he admired as she turned back one last time to wave to him.
He cherished the way she checked her bag to make sure she had everything.
But before he could watch any longer, his attention was drawn to a rough looking man also head towards the train Belle was getting on. He saw that Belle noticed him too and kept her distance from him.

The man was in very casual clothes and looked messy, he looked as though he was following Belle. But Taron lost sight of the both of them as they became part of the busy London Underground. He was helpless from behind the gates so he decided to text Belle instead, he just wanted to make sure she was okay and say one last goodbye.....

video link: https://youtu.be/oSuu43duK1E

I realise that the station is underground so realistically they wouldn't be able to text each other. I just thought it'd be a cute edition to the story, let me know if you like this... I might make more ;)