52

The famous scene ;)

"How did you do that?!" Jamie face only reads disbelief as Taron walks off the set, still wiping his eyes from the tears

"I don't know mate, it just came to me" Taron shrugged with a small smirk on his face, even if it was just acting, it felt good to cry. He hadn't cried in a while what with trying to be strong for everyone else; this felt like it was his calling - an excuse to cry properly.

"I mean what did you think about to cry like that - you must've been through some shit mate" Jamie continues, walking with Taron through the studio to hair makeup to get his face fixed up.
"I haven't had a good cry in a while to be fair" Taron answered, yet avoiding the question.
"Looked like you needed it" Jamie tells him, with a hint of concern in his voice.

Jamie knew Taron must have been thinking about whatever it was he had to leave work for; even if he didn't know what it was, he knew it must have been bad enough to make a grown man cry.

"You don't think you could fix this could you?" Taron asks as he walks into the make-up room, grabbing a bottle of water from the side table as he does.
The two make-up artists look up and give Taron a knowing smirk
"You're a crier then" Zack smiled, ushering Taron over to his empty seat
"Got no shame in a good cry" Taron grinned and sat down at Zack's chair.

It was no secret that Taron's mood had improved since shooting that scene, he was making witty remarks and almost couldn't stop smiling.

"There we go, Mr Egerton" Zack moved away from the full-length mirror so Taron could inspect his work.
"Thanks- please call me Taron, I'm not that important" Taron joked, getting up from his chair.

"That was an amazing performance!" Lucy, the show's creator beamed
"Thank you Lucy"
"Seriously, you're definitely the guy for the role. Even when I was writing this I didn't know that scene could be that emotive - you've got serious talent!" Lucy continued, leading the way back to set.
"Well that means a lot coming from you - seriously, thank you" Taron smiled
"Now I understand there are a few little things the editors want to clear up" Lucy explained, clutching her clipboard
"No problem"

Once the last few things we're cleared up all the actors were free to go and Taron left with a group of the extras, most of which praising him for the emotional scene.

"I've seriously never seen someone cry like that on set" One said
"Thank you, honestly I don't know if I'm going to be able to walk out fo here with such a big head!" Taron laughed, reaching for his pack of cigarettes as soon as they reached the back door.
"Well, I'll be surprised if you don't get more work from this show - you're doing a great job" Stuart continued
"That'd be nice if I do, I feel like this show is an opportunity to prove myself" Taron explained, taking a cigarette to his lips and lighting it, "D'you smoke?" He offered the pack
"No, thanks though" Stuart smiled, "My dad passed away from lung cancer - he'd been smoking since he was 12, kinda put me off the things" He added and Taron nodded
"That's fair enough"
"I've got to go this way, I'll see you again though probably" Stuart waved Taron off and Taron immediately turned to other people in the group. Continuing to chat and have a laugh with the cast.