mornings like this

you wake up and look around the room and see a sleeping boyfriend and the sun peeking through the curtains. Calum looks so peaceful when he sleeps, you could watch him for hours just sleeping. You rub your eyes and get up to turn your speaker on. Making sure the volume was low, you connected your phone to the speaker to play some morning jams. You climbed back in bed resting your head on Calum's chest and wrapping your arm around his stomach, trying to be as still and quiet as you could because you really didn't want to wake him up. You laid there just watching your slumbering boyfriend. You just gazed at him and listened to the music, it was so calm and peaceful, you loved it. You saw Calums eyes flutter and you admittedly took your eyes off him and closed your eyes and acted like you were asleep. You knew he wouldn't care one bit, but you still got embarrassed sometimes like a school girl that had a crush on one of her guy friends. "Morning babe" you heard come from your now awake boyfriend. His voice was so raspy and sexy in the morning. "Good morning, love," you say, looking up at him giving him a quick smile. "how did you sleep?" Calum half awake asked you. "good I guess, same as every other night, how about you?" he never really makes conversation in the morning, and it so cute seeing him trying to talk as his eyelids were still heavy still trying to go back to sleep. "great knowing you were here sleeping next to me" god that was the most cliche thing you've ever heard. "you're such a hopeless romantic, hood" you teasingly say as you nuzzle your face in your boyfriends chest trying to get comfortable. "and you're such a bore, (y/l/n)" Calum spits back as he giggled. You both laid still for a few minutes until you decided to break the silence, "Calum?" "yes babe" he answered back, "I love you," you say sounding tired, but quite sincere. "I love you too" he responds back with. "don't say "too" it sounds like you're agreeing with me" "I love you,(y/n)" Calum says with a tiny chuckle. You didn't want this moment to end, of course you guys always share morning like these, but you still wanted it to last forever. You felt Cal getting up and you look at him,he continues to roll over and stand up, you lift your chest up and reach out for him so you can pull his body back to bed, but you give up and collapse your upper body back onto the bed where he was laying. "Caluuum" you say with a whine. Calum now standing at the foot of the bed states, "babe, we can't stay in bed all day" "I mean that's what I was hoping" you answer back. Cal makes his way over to you and you get excited because you think he's coming to lay back down,but instead grabs your hands and pulls you up. "why are you doing this to me" you groan in tiredness "come take a shower with me, it wake you up". Now that was an offer you couldn't refuse.