sick

Word count:501

You woke up with a 101 fever, your body aching and a horrendous cough

You woke up with a 101 fever, your body aching and a horrendous cough. I guess you could say it wasn't going to be your week trying to fight off this sickness.

"Calummmmmmmm"you whine loudly for your boyfriend to hear from the kitchen. You were hot and cold, felt like your muscles were being ripped out of your body, and sand paper and scraping the living shit out of your throat,you just wanted to not be sick.

"What babe? Your chicken noodle soup is almost done" Calum yells back

"I don't want soup. I'm not hungry" you whine some more. You haven't had an appetite since this illness has gotten to you, which isn't like you at all.

"That's just too bad because you're gonna eat it, it will make your throat feel better" Cal says while making his way into your shared bed room and place a tray of soup,water and saltines on the bed side table and giving you a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Make it stop" you say while holding onto calums waste and burying your head in his stomach. Calum tried to pry your sickly body off of him so he could lay next to you on the bed.

"I wish I could, I don't like taking care of a sick y/n" Calum said with a completely straight face.

"You ass" you reply while lazily punching his arm which usually hurts him, but with you being sick and weak it didn't this time.

A few minutes go by of you just laying on your stomach groaning and coughing into the bed. Then Calum starts to realize your body shaking and a few cries coming out.

"Babe are you crying right now?" Calum asked while trying to bring your limp body up.

"I want my cough gone it's making me fucking miserable" you say while bring your body up to look at your boyfriend.

"Awe baby I love you" Calum says while letting you turn over on your back and bringing you to lay your top half on his chest and he holds you and you stop crying for a moment.

"Calum" you let out after a few moments of silence

"Yes?" Calum answers back

"You know how I know you love me" you say while lifting your chin to look at Calum's face

"How?" Calum asks in confusion. He knew many reasons why he loved you just wasn't sure what you could say for this instance.

"I'm at my lowest lows right now as being an annoying sick human being and your still here for me" you say while lifting your back off his chest.

"Wait that's kind of cute suppose" Calum says while kind of giggling which causes you to let a little laugh out and a small smirk on your face. You than roll your body so your whole body is on calum chest to chest and you hug him really tight

"I love you"

"I love you too sicky"