i hate this

word count:842

this is such a stupid reason to argue

this is such a stupid reason to argue. not doing the dishes while he was at work . you would agree wouldn't you ? i've been sleeping all day because yesterday i was running a fever and that exhaustion lead into the following day, luckily i wasn't running a fever anymore and since calum knew that he asked me to do the dishes. i was half asleep and don't even remember saying i would, but apparently these dishes not getting done was a huge deal to him.

we've been having pointless,dumb fights recently. i guess you could say we are out of the "honey moon" phase in our relationship which , according to ours friends , lasted way longer then normal. i really hated this like really hated this. we've been dating for two years and after a year of being together we decided to move in with each other. these stupid fights hurt me so bad because he's really the only one who stuck around with me this long other then my sister. constantly bickering at the person i could spread every minute of every hours with, without getting tired of them just feels like multiple stabs to my heart.

" i don't understand! you've been home all day and didn't do a single dish in the sink" calum screams which causes me to choke on my own spit. yeah i knew he was mad , but can a lady not catch a break. i stood there with my mouth open trying to gather up why this fight was even happening. its just a waste of energy that i didn't have at this moment.

"because calum! because i'm fucking tired and exhausted! i've been sick since yesterday which you didn't even try and comfort me from. i work constantly trying to keep my company in order. the world doesn't revolve around you calum! it just doesn't! if the dishes are bothering you so much just do it your fucking self. i'm over this" i spat out, the words flowed out of my mouth so vigorously i'm suprised i still have breathe left in my lungs. i stormed out of the kitchen so fast and made my way to the bedroom to slam the door as loud as i could to make a point that i wasn't expecting to talk to him for at least an hour.

i love calum. i love him so much and it makes my heart cringe at the fact that i had to raise my voice at the one i love the most just to prove that i was done with the constant bickering.

an hour after laying in my bed swiping through countless apps to get my blood to stop boiling. i've soon calmed down since i've stormed out of the kitchen. i mean i'm head over heels in love with the man i cant stay mad at him for long no mater the issues and plus how can i be mad at his cute little squishy face. i finally gathered up the courage to walk out to the living room where i knew calum was to make my way to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"hello" a faint greeting came from the living room.
"hi" i say vaguely back to him as i walk back to my room to do my own thing.

i hear a small knock at the door followed by a quiet creak then the door slowly opening.

"babe?" calums softly says while peaking his head through the door cautiously. he obviously knew i was still made.

"what calum?" i answer with a snarking tone with a hint of exhaustion. i'm over it. i'm over all the stupid fight and over how every time he yells he's a dick one minute and then acts all sweet and. innocent the next hoping i'll let him back in and obviously i will because i'm a sucker for calum.

he moves the door a little more wider, just enough to slide his broad body through slowly. he makes his was to the foot of the bed and sits right in front of me.

"y/n i'm sorry.im sorry being an asshole. i have no excuses. i just. i don't know. i guess i've just been irritable lately and i don't know why. i'm sorry. i love you, you know that right?" calums let's out while making full eye content through the whole thing.

"yes calum"'i answer back was a bit of relief in my voice and a small chuckle. "calum, i'm over all these pointless arguments.its tiring me out and i'm done with it. calum i love you and it hurts to say even something slightly offensive to you in a negative way. i love you so much ." i finish while grabbing his hands and holding on tight so he knows i'll forever be his and follow up with a small
peck on the back of his hand.

thank god we put and end to this because i don't know how much more i could handle.