french fries

word count:323

you were in a deep sleep when all of a sudden you felt a hand shake you

you were in a deep sleep when all of a sudden you felt a hand shake you. knowing it was your boyfriend, calums, hand you tried to ignore it. only until the shake got more rough, "fuck off" you groan moving your sleeping position trying to once again ignore him. "babe i'm hungry" calum says still trying to wake you up. you lift your head up to check the time on the clock that says 2:14 am. "you won't be hungry when i fucking kill you if you don't let me sleep" you moan still moving sleeping positions. calum then grabs you and picks you up bridal style and brings you into the kitchen and sets you on the counter top. you immediately get up and take your self back to the bedroom just to be thrown over the right shoulder of your boyfriend. "calum what the fuck" you try to say angrily but you're too tired to put any energy into anything. "sorry babe we are getting french fries i don't make the rules" calum says walking you down the stairs of your apartment to his truck still over his shoulder. you just lay there defenseless because there's nothing you can really do now. once he gets to the passengers door of his car he sets you on the ground and opens the door once again you try and make an escaped from it but calum was too strong and picked you up bridal style and sets you in the car seat. "i fucking hate you i was having a good dream" you say rubbing your eyes.calum shuts the passengers side door and makes his way to the drivers seat and gets in to start the car. " and i want french fries" calum resounds with. "it's a good thing i love you" you say as you lean your chair back and try to pretend your back in bed asleep.