brothers bestfriend

smut kinda!!!just a warning

It was a normal Saturday afternoon, your brother and his annoyingly attractive friends were being obnoxious in the living room playing video games or some shit. You walked down stairs "y'all are just about the most fucking annoying people ever" you say playfully "why thank you,(y/n)" Calum Hood replied in a snarky tone. He was just about the hottest boy you've ever seen,yeah your brother had other friends,but you really only paid attention to Calum, with his light bronzed skin tone, dark brunette hair that was always worn messy,very very VERY toned body and he wore black skinny jeans with black vans,He was the total package. You too shared amorous comments with each other all the time,but no one thought anything of it, you both were just the flirty type. As you walked in to the kitchen to get some food you hear foot steps shortly follow behind, you admittedly turn around and your eyes meet with big brown ones, Calum. "what do you want,hood" "you" Calum replied with a wink. "such a flirt,hood" you say as you graze your hand on his bicep as you walk past "such a tease,(y/l/n)". For some reason you decided you wanted to be ballsy today and be a little more seductive then usual, Calum being the horny,boy,teen he is,he caught on. You "accidentally" dropped your fork right in front of Calum and when you bent over to grab it your butt was now in Calum's crotch region. You stand up and give Calum wink and licked your lips and walked up stairs, back to your room. Calum was left in the kitchen with half an erection. He walks out of the kitchen trying to cover up his mid section, "i'm gonna um go to the bathroom i'll be right back" he voices to his friends as he walks up stairs. He walks into your room closing the door behind him "two can play this game" he claims as he grabs you by the arm,pulling you up from the bed You both are now chest to chest as Calum grabs your ass and makes his way to your women hood. Both of your heads in each other neck, you breath heavily as Calum continues to message your clit, you were so attracted to him it didn't take long for you to get to the climax,but right as you were about to reach your highest of high he stopped. "Calum?" you say as you look up. "thanks for the tease babe,that's what you get" he breaths down my  back. Calum gives your ass one last slap as he walks out your room.You were now left there feeling like an empty women, having to finish what he started.