best friends

word count:962

calums my best friend, my rock, my everything,and well my crush

and well my crush...I KNOW i shouldn't like my best friend, but when you spend as much time as i do with the gender you're attracted to, you can't help but gain feelings for them. he's funny, sweet, gentle, cute, muscular, cute. fuck. i cant like him. he's coming over in a few just to chill at my apartment because we are both bored so we decided to be bored together. it's what we do.suddenly when i hear a knock at my door and immediately fell out of my thoughts to go grab the door for calum even though he knows he could just walk in.

"hello ugly" i greeted him while opening up the door while he makes himself welcomed in my house. "if you want anything you know where everything is" i mumble while sitting on the coach turning on hulu.

"what are we gonna watch" calum slightly screams because he's in the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.

"i don't know do you have any ideas" i ask while scrolling through countless tv shows and movies i don't want to watch.

"no ideas here" calum said while tapping on the top
of his head while plopping down on the couch next to me.

"oh great well that's helpful thanks" i reply sarcastically

"you're so welcome" calum said obnoxiously while having a big grin on his face and i just sat there and gave him a dirty look. he knew one of my biggest pet peeves was saying "you're welcome" after a sarcastic thank you.

"oh my god my favorite show, we are watching it" i shrieked while picking how i met your mother and setting down the remote.

"how i met your mother is your favorite show?" calums asks in a weirded out tone

"yes." i said shortly as i got comfortable and laid down with my back against the arm of the coach and my feet propped up on calums thighs.

after a good hour of watching the show calum found himself laying right next to me, crammed together knowing damn well there is not enough room this tiny coach for us to lay side by side.

"calum." i say in with slight pain my voice and a subtle groan.

"yes?" calum reply's back sounding a bit too comfy .

"you're...squishing...me" i say in between moans and groans tryin to find comfort in the uncomfortable position i was in. rolling off my back and on to calums stomach so we are now chest to chest.

calum looking at my face which is just inches always from his, "comfy?" he asked with a slight chuckle.

"yeah" i giggle sticking out my tongue and blushing in a laughing manner because this was some cute shit and if anyone saw us like this they would definitely thing we are in a deep relationship.

i lay there with my head on my hands which are
pressed against calums chest. i take advantage of this view and take in every feature of calums cute fucking face. he's scrolling through twitter or something on his phone trying to ignore me intently staring at him.

" why are you staring at me, you're scaring me"
calum chuckles,putting down his phone and looking back at me.

"i love you" i say in a more serious tone then i thought, i mean me and calum share i love you's
all the time, we are best friends , that's normal, but something about this i love you felt different, i felt more honest when i said it. and the thing is, i didn't even mean for it to come out like that, well i did but not in this moment, but this i love you just spilled out of my mouth like drool. did i just tell calum hood, my best friend for eternity, that i love him more then friends? fuck.

"i love you too (y/n)" calum says with a smile on his face , but i could tell that he didn't mean it like i did, he probably was just oblivious on my tone of voice or maybe it was all in my head and it didn't sound as real as it felt.

"no calum" i start my sentence while pressing my hands on each side of him on the couch, propping up just my top half of my body to look at him more in the eyes. "i love you"

this i love you seemed to get to him more as he moved his top portion of his bottom to get closer mine and he just kissed me. i was taken back, when i said this i didn't expect for him to kiss me. before i could process the kiss and kiss back he pulls away. damnit i messed up.

"did you not want me to uh?" calums says all flustered as embarrassed thinking maybe kissing me was a bad idea. he's cute when he's embarrassed, i don't get to see him like this that often we are so comfortable around each other we were never embarrassed.

"you're an idiot" i shake my head slightly while biting my bottom lip and letting out a small giggle and immediately pulling him into a passionate kiss causing him to slide his back, back down in the couch and my chest right on top of his.

as the long kiss came to an end i looked at cal in the face and with a faint laugh and i let out " oh this means you're my boyfriend now" i lay my head back down on his chest looking at the tv which is still playing how i met your mother.

"do i not have a say in this" calum asks jokingly
"nope"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Notes:
so i've been using first person for the past new imagines i've done and i feel like it's been making my writing worse. i like using first person because it seems more personal, but i'm just not vibing with the imagines as much as my older ones so i'll probably change it back to third person unless y'all like first person better i just don't want my writing to be shit teehee also i'm almost at 5k views oh my god that's so many thank you all so much ! okay okay i'm gonna go now
-hay