drunk calum

word count:839

it was was around one am and you were laying on the couch watching your favorite show

it was was around one am and you were laying on the couch watching your favorite show. you had a feeling you would be just sleeping here and not the bed tonight because you were too tired to make it to your room at this point. drifting in and out of sleep you felt a vibration from the other end of the couch confusing your half asleep self. you realize it was your phone and slowly went to grab it. when looking down you see it's your boyfriend of a few months contact up on your phones screen trying to call you. "shouldn't he be asleep?" you thought to yourself while accepting the call and placing it against your ear.

"y/n" calum slurred

"why is it so noisy? are you drunk" you asked confused because you weren't aware that he was going out tonight although it didn't really matter.

"just a little.i have question"  he couldn't even form a sentence, he sounded so drunk.

"okay shoot" you chuckle because he sounds so cute while drunk

"are you single" calum is barely able to ask due to the drunk-ness filling him.

"sorry calum no i'm not single" you say in a almost believable tone because you knowing you were taken but him not know he was the reason why, you wanted to see how this would end.

"i just wanted to tell you i really like you but never mind i guess" he said in such a sad tone it broke your heart even if he was piss drunk you couldn't seem to keep this act up any longer so you decided to give him the good news.

"i know you like me dumbass, you're dating me" you reply to his sad comment about you not being single.

"wait i'm dating you? that's not true you're too cute for me" calum became happy again because he just found he was dating his crush.

"hey where are you" you disregard what he said because you thought that was bull shit and really he's the one too cute for you.

"michaels house" he states seemingly getting uninterested in the conversation "we are doing another shot!?" he screams away from the phone and now you know why he has lost interest in the phone call with you. "imma be back we are doing shots" he immediately hung up the phone after that.

you decide that you should probably go pick up your boyfriend because he seemed quite wasted and to be frank you just wanted more entertainment from drunk calum so you're just gonna steal him from his friend and take him to your apartment.

you make your way to michaels house and let your self in, michael is like another brother and treat each other's house just like their own so this was normal. shuffling your self through loads of randos you see a dumbass laying on the counter top letting luke do a body shot off of him. "jesus my boyfriends an idiot" you mumble to your self.

"hey stupid you're coming with me" you say while pointing to calum whose laying on the counter.

"guys look it's y/n" he says introducing you to his friends as you all have never met before. "isn't she cute" calum tried to whisper, but obviously not doing a good job.

"come here" you groan trying to pull your tall ass boyfriend off the counter.

"hey fuckers looks whose taking me home tonight ! i win! she's hot!" calum screams trying to show you off like a trophy. and you being just a tad disgusted at calum acting like you're an object, but easily brushing it off because hey you are hot and a prize possession.

"i'm his sister!" you yell back to take make him sound even more dumb then the dumb things he's probably already said to night

you slowing walk to your car trying to hold up this drunk slob attached to you hip trying to help him not fall.

after getting home you try and get his drunk ass inside then he just flops on the couch.

"calum no you're too big for the couch" you say while trying to pull his dead weight up. "whatever i hope your back suffers" you add while walking away knowing how much he's back always hurts after sleeping on couches.

"no i'm up" calum rises off the couch and still wobbling around. he gets him self to you room and falls onto the bed in your spot. "come on calum" you let out being small amount of annoyed because you hated sleeping on the other side but you we weren't gonna try and move him at this point. leaving him in his jeans to sleep and not some pair of sweats of his as pay back for sleeping on your side and plus he's so drunk he probably won't even notice until the morning.

"goodnight cal i love you" you mumble into your pillow hoping he'll hear it.

"goodnight i luh you"