wake up

word count: 454

trying to wake up your sleepy boyfriend, calum, was next to impossible

trying to wake up your sleepy boyfriend, calum, was next to impossible. rubbing his back, shaking him, tickling him, verbally talking, nothing ever worked, but today you had no time to waste. his family was coming into town all the way from australia and you had so much shit you needed to get done before dinner with them tonight.

"calum i swear to fucking god wake your ass up" you say sternly, but he didn't move a muscle.

so you decide you had to do one thing and one thing only. he hated when you did this, but it was the only thing that would actually wake him. you
stood up and climbed up on top the bed, standing on your two feet and start jumping. you were also quite tired yourself so hopefully the jumping would bring some energy into you too. you saw your boyfriend start to move and instead of getting off the bed hoping he would wake up, you decided to take the annoying girlfriend path and jump more
furiously. with one swipe of calums hand, your legs fly from under you and your head lands on your pillow.

"calum you need to get up we have shit to do" you say in between breathes from laughing at what calum had just done and jumping for so long.

"no" calum groans while throwing a pillow at you

you get up from your queen sized bed and make your way over to your boyfriends side. taking all of the strength you could, which was practically none, grabbing both of cals arms trying to pull him up. grunts leave your mouth from how heavy he was considered he is a 6'1" male who works out in the daily, he did have quite a few pounds on you. calum finally decides after 30 whole minutes to sit up from his spot on the bed just to wrap his arms around your waste and mussel his head into your hip dips.

"goodnight" calums says in his raspy morning voice.

"oh bitch no you're not" you say trying to yank your almost back asleep boyfriend from your side.

calum lets go and flops back onto his back groaning because he dreads just the thought of leaving the bed to do anything productive.

"you suck" calum groans as his stretches his arms.

"so i'm told" you giggle as you walk into your bathroom to get ready for the day.

you hear rustles from the bed being made calum because he finally decided to get up. you see him make his way to the bathroom. he wraps himself from the back of you and settles his face in the crook of your neck.

"good morning sleepy head"