blanket hog

word count:385

it's been a rough couple nights sleeping mostly by yourself due to your boyfriend, calum, having to stay late in the studio

it's been a rough couple nights sleeping mostly by yourself due to your boyfriend, calum, having to stay late in the studio. of course it's his job and he doesn't particularly mind being there, but you do. not trying to be selfish, but sleeping is just hard when you don't have your cuddle buddy with you.

tonight he's actually able to get some sleep in his own bed with his own girlfriend and you were quite happy about it.

cuddling and intertwining body parts with each other, being grateful for the time you both have together. beginning to get very sleepy.  you let your eyes fall shut and go into a peaceful sleep.

your eyes flutter open and shut after a few hours of being deep in sleep. you pull your blanket to try and cover up your exposed body to the very cold air, but it doesn't budge. you pull again and nothing. "jesus" you muffle to yourself pretty annoyed that cal has taken every bit of the SHARED blanket. you turn over to your other side to face your dead asleep boyfriend and try to give the comforter one last yank and you get at most a centimeter more of blanket from is tight grip. suddenly you feel the blanket you rip off of you and goes on top of calum.

"babe!" you speak hoping it will wake him up, but all he does it turn the other way taking more blanket with him.

"calum hood!" you speak out even louder this time causing him to jerk out of his deep sleep into a startled state.

"what?!what?!" calum says confused and worried

"oh calm down" you say annoyed

"the fuck did you wake me up for" he says in a wide awake tone and a little pissed off

"you took all the damn comforter, blanket hog. it's fucking freezing in here" you spit while stealing all the blanket back from calum.

" why do you think i took all the blanket idiot" your boyfriend asks.

"why do you think i'm taking it all back IDIOT" answering back with another question.

you both try to get comfy again with an even amount of blanket hoping it will stay that way.

"goodnight i love you blanket stealer"

"goodnight love you too blanket stickler"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  authors note:
i really like the concept of this imagine but i just couldn't get the wording right so i'm kinda upset on how it turned out so i'm sorry but i hope you still enjoyed it. also i realize that after not writing imagines for a while this imagine might be quite disappointing to read if you want a good one i'm so sorry. i'm just really tired but i had this idea in my head and had to write it but hopefully i can get some more imagines written in the next few days for you guys.any-who.