hot mess

word count: 672

it's been a long night of partying at your boyfriends friends house

it's been a long night of partying at your boyfriends friends house. your boy, cal, didn't drink tonight because he knew you too well knowing you would be an absolute hot mess. the party came to close and everyone started leaving one by one. you stumble out the front door of ashton's house and making your way to calum's car trying to act cool.

"babe what the fuck are you doing" calum question as he watches you drunkenly try to open the door of the unlocked car.

"i'm open door" you struggle to form words from how drunk you are.

calum opens the car door after you struggled with it for a good three minutes and he helps you get into it by picking you up bridal style and setting you gently down on the passenger side.

"i don't feel too good" you utter as you fall out of the car and land on all fours to crawl to the grass to empty your alcohol filled stomach.

"oh my god babe" calum let's out as he jumps out the drivers side and makes his way over to his vomiting girlfriend. he pulls back your hair and puts it in a quick bun using a one of your hair bands off his wrist. he rubs your back to comfort you trying to disregard the puke coming out of your mouth.

"we need to get you home" calums says trying to pick you up

"no i'm sleeping right here" you say as you lay down on the cold concrete.you close your eyes for a second and once you open them you realize you're now in the passenger seat of your boyfriends car.

"where are you taking me" you spit out angerly

"babe you're drunk we are going home" calum says trying to comfort you and help you remember just the hours before of you at the party.

"no!" you scream getting even more angry for absolutely no reason at all.calum immediately pulls over to the side of the road to calm you down.

"y/n shhh. you are drunk and you need to get to bed. i love you but you need to not yell" calum says trying to get through your drunk mind.

"i love you" you giggle and smile as you lean in to kiss your stone sober boyfriend. he kisses you back but just for a second and pulls away fast after remembering you're shit faced

"why'd you pull away" you pout and then turn facing the opposite way of calum because he made you upset.

"y/n you're piss drunk" calum tries to reason with you but you are too drunk and are not having it one bit. you both sit in silence for a few seconds until calum starts the car again and makes his way back to your shared apartment.

you get to your apartment and calums gets you out of the car the same way he put you in. he walks up the stairs and to your room with you in his arms. he sets you on your bed and try's to change you out of your party clothes into someone a little more comfortable to sleep in.

"little impatient are we" you smirk and blow a kiss to calum obviously hinting at sex.

"no, i'm getting you out your uncomfortable clothes" calums says while trying to find one of his shirts to put you in. he suddenly feels a pair of arms around his waste making their way to his crotch.

"no" calums turns around and laughs trying to get you back up on this bed but you're insistent. when you lay back down and instantly pulls calum on top of you and you try making out him.

"y/n no i'm not taking advantage of you" calum says as he gets up off of you and finished undressing you and dressing you into more comfy clothes.he then tucks you into bed and just a split seconded later you were out like a light.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  authors note:
okay i am so sorry this imagine has horrible writing. i really liked the idea of it and tried to write it and get it out there but obviously the writing is actually shit so maybe at one point i'll re write it better. i'm so sorry lmaoo