love it when we makeup

"are you ready to go beautiful?" Calum shouts out from downstairs.You walk down stairs wearing a tight red latex skirt with a zipper in front with a small,black,lace,tank top tucked into the skirt paired with a red bag to match your skirt and some black booties.
outfit pictured :

"what the hell are you wearing" Calum says snarkily

"what the hell are you wearing" Calum says snarkily. "um clothes?" you say back acting confused.acting is the keyword. You know exactly what you were doing, you were gonna dress super cute,flirt with some guys at the club,calum will be pissed,drive you home, and then you get amazing sex. "change" Calum demands, "wow,okay.No i am not changing" you answer back. "babe, i cant have everyone staring at you thinking they can get with that" Calum worries."babe,so what if they think that because whose the one taking me home?" You ask as you kiss his cheek and walk towards the garage to get into the car as Calum gives your ass one last slap. On the way to the club was pretty chill, the music playing on the radio was at low volume,and there wasn't much talking. You two were meeting a few of friends there to have a fun night out because everyone works all the time,none of you guys have had a fun night out. You got to the club before you knew it and everyone was already there, Calum decided he wasn't going to drink tonight because he drove here and he knew everyone else was gonna drink and he just wanted to make sure everyone was okay. "i'm gonna go get you a drink" Calum says as he walks away. You stay and chat to catch up with there friends. "here you go babe" Calum said as he handed you a cup of something, you weren't entirely sure. After a few
of those drinks Calum gave you, you were feeling a little more then a buzz, yes a lightweight, you're well aware. "i'm gonna go to the restroom" you speak loudly to Calum because it's quit noisy. You walked over and used the bathroom, but spot a guy. If you wanted good sex tonight you were going to have to find a guy quick to flirt with. After a few minutes of small talk with this rando, Calum was confused on what was taking you so long so he went to go look for you. "what the fuck are doing with my girl" Calum blurts as soon as he sees you, "fuck" you whisper under your breathe. "woah i'm so sorry I had no clue she was taken" the guy says in defense. "you're coming with me" Calum says angrily as he grasps your arm and pulls you out of the chair. "what the fuck calum" you question, "I feel like i'm the one that's supposed to be asking you that" Calum yells as he's still dragging you out of the club to the car. The car ride was so silent you could hear a pin drop and as soon as y'all go inside you tried to head up stairs,but Calum was no having that. "where the hell do you think you're going" Calum shouts , "upstairs to change and sleep" you say annoyed. "what the fuck were you doing, (y/n)"? Calum screams through out the house so you can hear him from upstairs. "talking to a person that just happens to be the same gender as you, Calum" You scream twice as loud to make your point clear. "he bought you a fucking drink" Calum states, "So? he bought me a drink,so what,If he wanted to buy me a drink who am i to stop him that's a free drink for me" you say as you walk out of the bedroom with nothing but Calums shirt. "he obviously was fucking into you or he wouldn't have bought you a fucking drink" Calum says as he walks up the stairs to get to you but you start walking into the bedroom to get away from him. "and i'm into you so he wouldn't have fucking got with me even if he wanted to" you spit and as soon as you turn around Calum is chest to chest with you and now has you pinned against your bedroom wall, " damn right you're into me" Calum whispers into your ear as he gently nibbles on it. You look up at him and you both make dead eye contact. You both lean in for a passionate kiss, you wrap your arms around Calums neck and play with his hair as he has both hand on your ass gripping on for dear life. You jump up and wrap your legs around his waste and Calums drops you on the bed with you laying on your back. Calums now on top of you give you kissing on your neck and then on your chest making his way to your women hood, once he makes it there he lifts up your shirt teasing you by kissing and tickling your public area. Your breathing has already intensified greatly and all he did was kiss you. Calum pulls off your panties and starts to lick around your around your vagina, "d-do some-t-thing" you say in between soft moans.
"no until you say you're all mine" he makes his way to your clit and teases you, "i-im a-all yours" you say breathily due to calums teasing. "good girl" calum states and he starts to go down on you.The whole night was filled with sex of all different nature.