please notice

word count:562

Me and Calum both lay in bed in complete silence.We had a heated argument over god knows what, I've forgotten at this point because it was hair so dumb and I really hate being mad at him. Calum's laying away from me trying to sleep, but I could tell he was still awake. I am laying on my back looking up at the ceiling trying to gather all the thought in my head. I wonder if he knows how much I really do love him, I notice every little thing he does. When he gets mad he closes his eyes and I can tell it's because his heart is trying to take a step back to think of the whole picture, but his brain won't let him or when he's sad he lets out signs as little glimmers of hope still in his sad voice. I always wonder if those signs are ever over me. Does he notice me? I know as soon as I fall asleep I'm gonna dream about him, I can't get away from him, I love him so much. When he goes to sleep I wonder if he will dream about me the way I dream about him. I swallowed the lump in my throat and it wasn't until know I realized I was crying. Trying to silence my weeps so Calum can't hear. "Babe?" Calum asked in a sleepy and questioning tone as his turns to his other side to face me. I try to wipe my tears and cover up the fact I was crying over literally nothing. "yes?" I ask wiping my runny nose. "are you okay?" Calum ask as he moves his chest upwards to look as me as his grabs my hand. Tears start to flow down my check like a waterfall and I had lost control of my body and I just shake my head no answering his question. "Do you know how in love with you I am?" I ask as I trying to clear up the tears "Yes babe" Calum say with a small chuckle because he does know. "no babe like I noticing everything.When you get mad you always close your eyes and when you get sad you let out sighs. Are those signs ever over me?" I say once I've calmed down. "what sighs?" Calum asked because he doesn't even notice he does it. "You don't even notice it so how do you even notice me" I saw getting upset and irrational once Calum cuts me off thankfully because I really shouldn't even be getting upset. " Babe. Do you really think I don't notice you? When you get sad you always tend to fall or when you get mad you clench your jaw or when you're at the doctors office you always pick your cuticles or bite the skin on your lip or when you're stressed you rub your face super hard and then slide your hands into your hair or when you look down right before you say something to me. See I notice you" Calum lists, making me eat my words. "I love you" I say embarrassed because I almost got mad at him for nothing. "I love you more" Calum reply's as he scoots closer to me resting his head on my shoulder as he falls asleep while I run my fingers in his hair.

This imagine is based off the song Please Notice by Christian Leave