just saying

You had just served your last table of the night,finally getting ready to leave your job as your favorite co-worker/friend comes up to you, "your boyfriend is a total loser, you know that" he state. You were taken aback at his comment, "Calum what the fuck are you talking about?" you say confusingly, "your.boyfriend.is.a.total.loser" he says with pauses in between each word. "yeah Calum, I don't know what you're talking about my boyfriend is great and why are you saying this anyway,why do you care?" you responded back. "Okay all of your friends say he has no future BUT they like me,just saying." Calum explains. It is true though, all of my friends did like Calum, they would come into your restaurant and sit in his section instead of yours and your friends always told you how much they think you and calum would make such a great couple and how they don't like your current boyfriend. And yes, maybe  your boyfriend doesn't have the BEST future compared to others but you loved him and that's all that matters. "ohhh so that's what this is about,Cal." you respond. "yes (y/n), that's what this is about. listen, he barely takes you, and when he does ,rarely, he's late, I mean you complain about it all the time, why would you say you love someone and then complain about them" calum further explains. "Fuck" you thought, you were so confused on how just the few sentences Calum just said is making you rethink your whole relationship with your boyfriend. "your not saying anything (y/n)" calum says worriedly. "yeah i'm just shocked" you say confused and then you admittedly tried to play off your confusion with anger because you should be angry he's saying these thing,but the thing is your weren't. "shocked that you would say these things" you say as you walk away to get way from calum because he was making you aware of his feeling for him. "no way I like calum in the slightest bit, I'm supposed to love my boyfriend" you worryingly think. You knew Calum was following right behind you when you started walking away you stopped abruptly and turned around. "what else?" you ask "huh?" Calum questions "what else do you have to say about him?" you ask to reinsurer your feelings for calum so you know what you should do. "um he says he lives in a big house and that he lives there alone, but I drove by and I saw his mom home" Calum states hesitantly because he didn't want you getting mad at him. You started walking to your car, he lied to you,your boyfriend lied to you. You started to get upset, you weren't mad at Calum for telling you at all, you just walked away from him so quickly so you could clear your mind.Once you get right behind your car you Calum grab your write and you turned around, "One more thing" calum says, "fuck, Calum. I cant handle and more "things"" you say upset. "Just one last thing" calum pleads. you sigh and look at him as a sign to keep talking and say his "one more thing". "You know he's seeing someone behind your back?" Calum tells you. When he said that you admittedly felt sick to your stomach and you felt dizzy. Calum keeps talking, " It all makes me sick,just saying. You should leave him and i'll help you get over him,but it's fine if you don't believe anything i say" he says letting out a sigh and utter one last thing as he starts  walking away, "if you change your mind i'll be waiting". "fuck you" you blurted out and you walk over to Calum and smash your lips on his. You both stood there for a few minutes fighting for dominance. "follow me back to my place" Calum says as he winks at you and the gets into his car. You get into your car right after and look at your self in the mirror, you start the car and race after a calum because this was going to be a night to remember.