night out

word count:848

 it had been a few hours at this bar with our friends and i have gotten WASTED

it had been a few hours at this bar with our friends and i have gotten WASTED. usually i don't drink as much, but since calum said he didn't want to handle with the hang over tomorrow because he needed to be in the studio early tomorrow to finish up some of the recording i decided its my turn to have some fun. at this point i don't even know how many shots i've had , but it was definitely more then enough.

"babe let's go get a drink" i sloppily say wobbling over to calum. on the way i trip over my own foot causing me to nearly fall flat on my face , thank god i fell into calums arms and not the floor.

"y/n i think you have had enough to drink" he laughs while trying to help my drunk self up.

i look around and see quiet a few drinks left unattended and decided to take the chance. i grabbed one of the vacant drinks and took a sip away from my friend group. as soon as the straw touched my mouth a hand took it out of my grip. i looked up to see my boyfriend standing in front of me with a look of disappointment.

"calum!" i whine as i stomp me feet just like a little child would. calum just patted me on the back and gave me a kiss on the head while focusing back into the conversation he was having before.

while calum was conversating amongst the group i just sat their watching him. yeah he's attractive or whatever but i don't know if it was the tequilla that has me feeling this way or what. his chiseled jawline, his plumped lips, his big brown eyes. oh my god he's MY boyfriend, how the fuck did i score that? we are all sitting down so i just decided to cuddle with calums arm for a little until i started putt my hand on his thigh, which he kept moving off of him.

"babe stop touching me" calum said while still trying to finish his story.

i ignore him and start kissing his shoulder leading up to his neck and then making it to his sweet spot.

"i love you but you gotta stop" he said as he turns to me looking me dead in the eye.

"you love me?" i ask while almost tearing up because it's hit that part of the night where i become an emotional drunk, the part of the night where calum knew we should be headed home because not much longer after this i'll probably be puking my guts out.

"alright everybody looks like we gotta head home" calum states while standing up making me fall directly on the spot he was just sitting because he was the only think keeping me up.calum helps me up and walks me to the car and helps me into the passenger side.

"calum"
"yes y/n" you could just tell he was over my drunk ass.
"do you love me?" i ask sounding very insecure
"yes,a lot. i love you a lot" calum says while looking at me.
"stop you're gonna make me cry" i say wiping a tear from my face just messing up my already messed up makeup more.

we turn into the drive way and calum helps me out of the car, helping me up the stairs to our shared apartment me to our bedroom. i fall straight on the bed without hesitation.

"y/n.babe. you need to change and take off your make up" calum says while trying to pull you dead weight body off the bed.

"i love you so much" i say while calum is trying to help undress me. "oh someone's feisty" i say while stumbling out of my heels.

calums finally gets me, his completely pissed drunk girlfriend, changed . which, let me tell you wasn't any easy task. i can feel all the alcohol catch up to me and immediately make a run for it to the bathroom. i made it just in time and vomited all the drinks i had the passed four hours right back up. i hear calum come rushing in and holds my hair back. after a few good minutes of me spewing everything i had that day up, i say there sitting cross cross at the toilet for a few minutes while calums holding my hair back. i could tell i was sobering up. i lay my head in the seat of the toilet letting out a loud groan.

"who let me drink this much" i say while face down i'm the toilet bowl.

"i think you did babe" calum laughs while rubbing circles on my back.

"this "you" person kinda fucking sucks ughhh" i groan while trying to stand up forgetting i'm still drunk.

"calum i love you" i say while wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest

"i love you too but you better go brush you're teeth before even thinking about getting our bed, pukey"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  authors note:
ahh i'm so sorry i haven't posted in so freaking long. hopefully this was worth the wait though my bad. i actually really like this one it's just i always have these amazing idea but too lazy to execute them so they never turn out as good as they should be or ass good as i definitely could write them
if i wasn't so god damn lazy. any ways i hope y'all
enjoyed this long awaited imagine