01

You were standing in a lone alley unable to move with an urge to call out his name. But before you call him he vanishes into thin air leaving you in tears.

"Oppa!" you called out only to realize that it's the same nightmare again. You could still feel fresh tears in your eyes from the void your brother left when he died 5 years ago.You became restless unable to sleep or afraid to be more accurate. You were so petrified of getting the same nightmare again. Every night you got the same nightmare but still it's effect seemed to deepen the scar in your heart. You broke down every time missing your brother.

Following Morning...

You woke up, took a bath & went to the breakfast table to be greeted by your lovely Parents. "Good morning Appa, Eomma!", You said as you waited for your Eomma to serve your food. Your parents have been always supportive & you were lucky to have them.  After your brother's death you were more drawn towards your parents for sure.

After you finished breakfast your parents told you to get ready as it was your Graduation day.
You put on light makeup & wore a short gown putting on a pair of Stilettos. After getting ready you went down the stairs to find your parents getting emotional & amazed on how beautiful you look. You were happy & nervous at the same time as the hours ticked away & finally you got on the stage receiving your graduation certificate & cap  followed by your speech. You saw your proud parents shedding tears of joy.

After a tiring day you laid on your bedroom scrolling your Instagram feed.  On checking your profile your eyes caught a site of a photo of you & your brother laughing like there's no tomorrow. A quick tear escaped your eyes as you thought how happy & proud your brother would have been if he would have been there with you now. Thinking of your brother you quickly dozed off to sleep as you were tired already.

~~~~

Author nim apologizes for the short chapter!  Please let me know did you like it or not!

Keep Reading, Keep voting! 😇😘
Borahae! 💜