14

Your soul almost left your body as through the wardrobe mirror you saw Jin standing right behind you. Soon he turned you & smashed his lips on your's. You froze for a moment trying to process out everything happening & then moving your lips in perfect sync with his. He grabbed your waist closing the distance between the bodies while you held the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. You both were lost in the moment, wanting it to last forever. You pulled away from the kiss avoiding eye contact with him. You knew you at that moment looked nothing less than a bright red tomato. Jin made you look in those dark eyes & what he said next left you dumbfounded!

“ The only thing I like more than food is, You! "

(A/N- Only if you understand the pun intended! For my not so innocent readers!😏)

You actually understood the real motive behind his words & started hitting him on the chest. He laughed, seeing you so flustered. You literally pushed him out of your room as he begged you to let him stay. You changed & got ready to visit Jinhee. Both of you reached at Jin's place. You both entered.  You sat on the couch as Jin went to call Jinhee. You literally were finding right words to speak when Jinhee stood in front of you. You stood up with an apologetic look. Jinhee smiled at you.

Indeed she was as beautiful as Jonghyun had described her. You mustered up the courage to speak, "First of all, I'm really sorry for being an asshole earlier. Seeing you reminded me of Oppa. There's a reason for me being mad at you & I definitely want answers to all of my questions." "That was a hell of an apology", said Jinhee laughing, " After realizing that you know me, I was positive about you having a lot a questions & I'm ready to answer all.", Jinhee said holding your hands.

What you didn't notice was Jin & Jinhee exchanging looks. Jin seemed to be warning her whereas Jinhee gave him an assuring nod.

"You know after his death, I was traumatized. Nightmares, hospital beds, tears became my ultimate companion. I was not able to accept his death, I am...  still now not able to cope up with it. This void kills me. Not having him beside me, I am still now not used to it. He was my soul in another body. Not being beside him when he breathed his last, eats me up every day. I failed as an sister. No one could understand the amount guilt I'm living on with. I thought of contacting you & even Jin but I couldn't gather up the courage let alone my condition. I wasn't ready to accept that he left me like this. I was mad at you because you reminded me of him & how you disappeared after his death. Yes, after my condition got a bit better I searched for you but only to get disappointed. You were nowhere to be found. And about contacting Jin, I know that Jin was with him till his last breath but I didn't had the power or courage whatever you wanna say, to face it, to hear it. I'm a coward, I didn't deserve Oppa, maybe that's why he was taken away from me.", you were puling now.

Jin who was standing by the table, came almost running & pulled you into a hug. " Hush, stop crying Y/N. shhhh.... don't cry my babygirl.... Hush hush", he said rubbing your back. You sobbed uncontrollably while Jin kissed your forehead multiple time.

Jinhee who was observing everything finally spoke up, " You are not the only one who went through all this Y/N", she paused after speaking. "It was me who sent her away as her condition was worsening. Loosing Jonghyun had already torn me apart. And I was not in a condition to see my sister becoming grey day by day. She became lifeless & cold.", Jin said holding Jinhee's hand.

"Y/N, I know how you felt cause I felt the same way. I hope that you would understand my condition too & my reasons too.Jonghyun & me weren't in relation for years but the days we were together, I can say he was the best thing that happened to me. He was perfect human Y/N. No flaws at all. Like you he left with a void too.", said Jinhee finally bursting into tears. Jin got up to go to Jinhee but you stopped gesturing him to sit. You went to Jinhee & hugged her. You rubbed her back & brushed her hair with your fingers.

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding. Now that I know, I feel you Jinhee. The pain, the void can't be filled but let's remember him through his voice.", you said smiling. "You too have his song recordings? Ah.. Of course, he was your brother & I'm so dumb.", said Jinhee now smiling through tears. " Yes, his angelic voice is my lullaby. I listen to those when I feel restless, when I miss him too much.", you said smiling too.

"Ahem...  I guess you forgot someone." Jin said pointing towards himself. "Ani...  We didn't. Btw who are you, AHJUSSHI?",  you said emphasising the last word teasing him, " Jinhee you know him?" "Ani I don't know this ahjusshi.", Jinhee said laughing. " I can't believe you two teamed up so quick. It's really difficult to understand women. But as you both don't remember me then I must make you both remember ", Jin said stepping forward in the direction you both sat. You & Jinhee both looked at each other & got up. As Jin stepped again, you both ran in different directions.

"Aishhh!  You both come here. I'm warning you. If I catch you, you both know what will happen. Y/N, Jinhee! ", he shouted, " Ok,  I guess you want it then.". With that he chased Jinhee & yes caught her tickling the life out of her. Jinhee shouted & begged him. He finally released her eyeing on you. Jinhee had no energy left even to sit up but she really had guts to shout, "Run Y/N. I swear he is a devil. Run for your life.". She said & slopped down again only get back death glare from Jin.

Happy International Friendship Day! 💛💚

Read this chapter carefully & remember it. You may need it in future. 😊
So how was this update?  You liked it?
If you then please give your vote. 💙

I wrote this chapter in 2 hours coz I got my morning motivation. I'm gonna share it with you too. I cried coz I'm happy & I'm proud of my boys. I love you my fellow Armys & my readers. 💝

Keep reading, keep commenting, keep voting
Borahae! 💜✨💞