04

Next day....

As you were about to complete your work, you texted SeokJin to pick you up from your workplace. SeokJin texted back that he'll be there in half an hour.  You waited for him as you stood outside the building. 30 minutes passed already still there was no sign of SeokJin. You waited patiently as you thought he must have got stuck with some work as he has the responsibility of a colossal company on his shoulder. You texted him but got no reply from him. Waiting for more than an hour you decided to call him. You called him & he picked up your phone after 5 rings. He apologized to you & told you that he will be there in 10 minutes.  You asked him that if he was really busy so you can shift the shopping session to any other time as per convenience of both. While talking you heard a girl's voice talking to SeokJin continuously. You thought it to be one of his co workers as you thought him to be at his workplace.

Exactly after 10 minutes Seokjin reached at your  workplace.  He Apologized to you for the hundredth time while driving to the destination. You eventually became tired of saying that it was alright. Finally after 25 minutes you both reached the shopping centre. As expected you were taken to a deluxe mall. Firstly you went for the wedding dress.  You tried minimum 10 dresses before deciding the perfect one.  For SeokJin, his jaw dropped everytime he saw you trying a dress. But it was you who took this much of time to decide your wedding dress which was obviously approved by Seokjin. Then you both went for selection of Wedding Suit. But obviously it didn't take much time as he was quick in deciding & you can't deny he was looking marvelous as if the fabrics were sewn to fit the contours of his body perfectly. After this you both choose wedding rings & other necessities.

You both went to a cafe for lunch.  You both talked about many things like careers,  past few years & all,  more like getting to know each other. One thing that you couldn't help but keep laughing over was his dad-uncle jokes. He carried a positive aura with him & was really a mood maker. He dropped you off but before leaving he said something that made you blush red like a tomato. After getting inside you greeted your parents & showed them everything you shopped. They were literally squealing like five year olds.

After this really long day you laid on the bed staring at ceiling while blushing as you recalled what Seokjin said you earlier.

Flashback...

You started walking towards your house gate only to called by SeokJin. You turned around to see him standing really close to you, your face almost hitting his chest. He looked into your eyes with intense emotion while your cheeks were already burning. You cleared your throat & looked away to avoid eye contact & also to lighten the atmosphere between you two. But he lifted your chin with his index & said,

"Well pink was my favourite colour...but then I saw your eyes."

With that he smiled & you could find yourself being frozen, unable to move, staring right into the eyes of the man standing right in front of you.  You lost your way into those eyes but snapped back when Seokjin called  you. He apologized for being cheesy,  yes that's what he said & also told he was hurt by placing both his hands in his chest dramatically as this pick up line didn't work on you. He then smiled & went off to his car, waving you goodbye. You were still stood shocked by this incident. Not because SeokJin said those words but because how his words seemed to cast a spell on you so easily.

End of Flashback!

You went sleep thinking about the person who you going to be bound to in just a few days.

~~~~

Comment your favourite pick up line of Jin!

Sorry for the short chapter as Author nim is sick😪 Next chapter will be a long one as I promise! Till then have a great day/night!
Borahae!  🙋😇✌💜⭐

Sorry for the short chapter as Author nim is sick😪 Next chapter will be a long one as I promise! Till then have a great day/night! Borahae!  🙋😇✌💜⭐