49

Jin entered with the doctor, to see Taehyung hugging you as you repeated, "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry. . I'm so sorry...", tearing up.

He straight glared at Jinhee, who looked anywhere but at him. "You told her. Didn't you?", Jin was clearly irritated. "Of course. Didn't she deserved to know the truth? Or you were gonna keep it from her forever?", Jinhee retaliated more irritated, " Moreover, she was blaming Tae without knowing anything. I can't afford to see him hurt again. Why don't you understand?"

You stopped chanting those words as you saw the cousins almost breaking into a war of words. Before you could speak, Taehyung spoke releasing you from the hug. "Stop it. Will you both? Do you even realize where & what you both are speaking? ", he said patting your head.

You regretted more. Deep inside guilt was eating you. And Taehyung was not helping either. Being as sweet & kind as ever he was, you wanted to dig yourself down somewhere in the ground.

Now all you were doing was blaming yourself for everything. You wanted to escape this harsh reality that what happened to them, all of their sufferings were because of you. You took a deep breath before getting up.

All heads turned towards you as you managed to speak, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for causing all these sufferings. I can't keep on ignoring... it was my fault. Only if I was not....", you couldn't continue as you ran out of the room.

You didn't know where you were going. You heard faint voices calling out your name but you ignored it. With your vision blurred you just followed where you legs took you.

Finally you ran up to the roof top. Surprisingly it was empty. With no energy left you dragged yourself to the edge. You bend down over the railing closing your eyes. You just needed some time to yourself. Some time to clear your mind, to cleanse all those scars.

Suddenly you felt yourself being pulled into a tight embrace. You knew who it was. Just then you felt something wet on your cheeks. You looked up to find Jin crying. Wiping his eyes, you kissed him. He was shocked but kissed you back pouring his passion into the kiss.

"Why Y/N? How could you even think of doing so? Don't you know how much I love you, how much you matter to me? How could  have I lived if something happened to you?", his was still sobbing. You chuckled on how cute he was being right now.

"And what was I thinking to do?", you asked him. "Don't make me speak of it.", he was sulking by now refusing to look at you. You cupped his face making him look at you.

"Pabo! I was not going to attempt suicide or anything, ok? I'm not that weak. I was just leaning here to think out some things. To clear my mind. I was just tired.", you chuckled as you saw his shocked expression.

"What? And I got a heart attack  thinking I was going to loose you. It's not my fault. You ran out of the room without even completing your words. I just assumed things I guess.", he scratched the nape of his neck.

You couldn't help but laugh at this cute Jinnie. Suddenly he pulled you by your waist as he stared into your eyes before kissing you.

"See told ya, they would be some where sucking each other's face. You were worried without any reason.", you both pulled away to see Jinhee talking to an embarrassed Taehyung."Now can we Tae... uhm...? And you both continue.", Jinhee winked before dragging Tae with her.

Before going into your ward, you asked Jin to take you to where the boys were. You visited  Namjoon see you a ward boy shooting glares at him for breaking the glass for third time.

Then you visited Jungkook who hugged you & whined to give him a banana milk bottle. When you didn't bugde, he almost begged Jin. You both had to ultimately give up in front of this little bunny.

You visited Jimin's ward to see a sulking Jimin being comforted by Yoongi. You entered & saw a equally angry Hoseok sitting on the sofa. "Y/N help me. I can't do it anymore. I'm so done with these two kids. Hyung take me out before I beat these two with my own hands.", an over frustrated Yoongi said.

"Ya Chimmie what happened?", you asked him. "He booked a ticket to Alec Benjamin concert all by himself. He didn't bother asking me knowing that I'm his great fan.", Jimin's pointed towards Hoseok.

"You are heavily injured. You are in no position to go. Even if you beg, I won't take you with me. Now go to sleep. You should be thankful that I'll send you the live videos from the concert. What a brat tsk.", Hoseok rolled his eyes.

You exchanged looks with Jin before you burst out into laughter. Jin wore the same expression as Yoongi depicting it was nothing new to him plus he was too done with these two. "Ya Y/N! How dare you laugh while I'm drowned into my sorrows.", Jimin glared as smacked your head. You pinched his arm in turn while he begged for mercy. "Such a brat, really. Sorrow my ass! How about a Rain or Taeyang concert? Their concert dates are out. I'll take you to both.", you smiled. "Promise?", he asked taking out his pinky. " Holy! you are so smal-- uhm yes promise.", you giggled.

Next on line was Taehyung. You found the hospital to be awfully quiet. It was weird but you shrugged off your thoughts. Upon entering you saw a doctor twisting Tae's ears as he kept on scolding Tae. Audacity of the doctor made you angry. As you were about to stomp towards the doctor what Jin said stopped you, "He is Tae's appa.", you were left puzzled.

You entered the room only to be greeted by his father. "Hello Y/N. I'm Dr. Kim , Tae's father.", he introduced himself & you bowed to him. Jin saw your expression as he started explaining. "This is not any ordinary hospital. It's under the control of crime department. Only officials are treated here. Everything is authenticated & no one can enter & leak information without permission.", you nodded as it explained why the hospital was less crowded.

Annyeong my readers! Did you like this update? Let me know! 😇

Due to my exams I couldn't update. So I will compensate for the late update.

I had to share these with you guys! Time to tell Joon stop cutting onions! (´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡

Keep Reading, Keep Voting! 💚💙
Borahae! 💜✨❤