35

After the party was over, you both headed for home. Jimin's words kept repeating in your mind. You knew, you were tied to Jin, but why? Was it a really coincidence or all of it was part of a plan? What burden was he carrying? Were you the cause of his pain, his sufferings? After a silent ride, you both reached. After Freshning up, you checked your phone to check if you got any text from Baekhyun & yes he texted you.

Baek Sunbae: I'm sorry.
I got an urgency to take
care of of.

You: It's ok Sunbae!
But Honestly, you
gave me a scare.

Baek Sunbae: Aigoo! I'm
really sorry. I was
worried about you.

You: I understand.
I'm sorry, I didn't
even contact you.

Baek Sunbae: No no. It's
alright. Now that you
seem to be ok. I'm relieved.

You: Thanks Sunbae!
I'll definitely make
it up to you.

Baek Sunbae: Better stick
to your words! Good night.

You placed your phone on the bed & searched for Jin. You saw him standing in front of the table downstairs. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice you until you back hugged him. "Sarang hae", you almost whispered. "Nado", he replied kissing the knuckle of your hand. You could feel him smiling. You both were melting in each other's embrace. "Won't let go?", he asked smiling. "Never. No matter what I'll always stay by your side.", your voice cracked up as you started tearing. Jin gasped as he turned to see you wiping your tears.

"Y/N? Why are you crying?", he said hugging you."Jin, do you trust me? ", you asked pulling away from him. "Y-Yes, but why do you ask?", he asked somewhat confused. "Then why don't you open up to me? Why don't you share your worries with me? The burden you are carrying for so long, why don't you let me help you to let it go?", you asked."Why do I feel that somehow I'm responsible for your sufferings?", you managed to speak while sobbing. Jin's hands balled into fists. "H-How do you know? W-Who told y-you?", he stuttered breaking eye contact. "Does it matter? If what I'm thinking is right, shouldn't I atleast know about it? Tell me Jin, will you?", you said turning him to face you. He sighed before holding your hands. You both sat on the couch as he went silent. Fiddling with his fingers, he closed his eyes, as if he was finding words to speak.

After seeing his plight, you regretted asking him."It's alright. You don't have to force yourself.", you smiled cupping his face, kissing him. You got up to head toward the bedroom. "He made me promise to protect you while breathing his last.", Jin started. His words made you froze in your tracks. You turned towards him as his eyes met your's. "O-Oppa?", you asked as you stumbled. Jin got up to hold you, making you sit. "Yes!", he sighed. "Y/N, I'll tell you everything. But after listening to what I tell. Promise me, that you will not blame yourself.", he continued. You stayed quiet. "Y/N", he called again. "Y-Yes, I'll try to.", you said as you were already terrified by the fact you were really involved.

"Our marriage wasn't merely an arranged marriage. I was the one who told my parents about you. A part of the promise I made. I waited for you to settle down. I never wanted to force you. If you didn't agree on marrying me I would've let go. I would've protected you from far like I've always done.", his expression was clearly the one to give you chills. "Protect me? But why?", you were totally clueless. "Coz you are the root cause of every damn thing that happened.", Jin yelled at you making you flinch. He immediately held your hands when he realized what he did. " I'm s-sorry. It's just....", Jin paused. "I hated you Y/N. So much that hearing your name disgusted me. ", Jin confessed. These words stabbed you real hard. You felt like instantly sliding off the ground. You were stoned to the moment.

"I know it's how are you feeling. But this was my perception towards you. I convinced myself to keep on hating you. Although somewhere inside you were shaking my heart. But I was stubborn enough to ignore my real feelings. The reason that I acted cold towards you after our wedding was to make you hate me. To be honest I was scared that I would fall for you, which I did eventually.", Jin gave an genuine smile which somehow soothed your current state. "But... Why did you hated me?", you couldn't hold up your curiosity. " Because..... Do I have to answer this really?", he sighed. Again you curled up thinking what would you have to hear this time.

"Your every single thing reminded me of, Jonghyun. Which I hated the most. I hated the fact I failed to save him. I hated the fact that inspite of being so fierce, I was so weak, so helpless but that moment.", he finally broke down. Jimin's words suddenly swept access your mind. Was he relating about this moment? You hugged him. You had never seen him so fragile. He always had a commanding presence. What painful part of his life was that, which caused him to turn into something he never was. You didn't know how to comfort him as you were stirred up from inside. You tried hard to let out comforting words but what you spilled instead was, "He didn't die of accident, did he?". Jin stiffened at your question. As you tried to pull away he hugged you tight, putting his hand on your head. A sense of fear gushed over your body as you understood what it meant. You knew what was coming next. Jin took a deep breath before saying, " Y/N, He was murdered."

Annyeong my readers! Shocked? I guess so? Did you like this update? Let me know! 😇

The truths unfold starting from this chapter. So don't miss out things. 🙃

So today I'm gonna share two legendary NAMKOOK VOCAL song! Yes I repeat Namkook VOCALS! Both the songs are so soothing & beautiful. It makes me urge for singing Namjoon more! Please do listen to it!
ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ ԅ( Ơ∀ Ơԅ✿)❤

Keep reading, Keep Voting! 💚🧡
Borahae! 💜✨❤