08

You choked on your food hearing what Jin asked for. You waited to see your parents reaction which was obvious. They were squealing on how romantic Jin was. But you weren't really interested as you were mad at the man sitting next to you. 

"I haven't asked for leave at my work, so I couldn't go.",  you said non chalantly.

"Call your boss now & ask him at least ",  said your Appa. 

"I've already taken leave of some days for wedding, now I can't ask him again. I know he won't agree.", you said your Appa. Your boss might have agreed but you were least interested in this date session. 

"Let me talk to your boss",  said Jin.

You glared at him but no use.  Your parents already handed him your phone. He asked you to unlock it & dial your boss's number. You unwillingly did what he asked you to do. He went out to talk & came back after 2 minutes with a disappointed face. You were laughing in your mind at your success. You were convinced that your boss must have denied your leave approval.

"He must have denied it so I'll get going or otherwise I'll be late for work.", You took your handbag & were about to leave but Jin held you by your wrist saying, "Where do you think you are going? " You gave him a confused look.

"Do you really think that your boss have denied the approval",  he said smirking, "No task is impossible when Kim Seokjin is involved in it. So your leave is approved & also your boss wished me good luck for the date." 

You stood there dumbfounded unable to process out anything. The next thing you knew was that you were being taken towards a blue car parked in front of your house. Jin opened the car door for you. As you sat in the car you saw your parents grinning & waving goodbye to you both.

There was a long silence during the ride until Jin spoke up, "Won't you ask where are we going?"

"Where are we going? ",  you said almost mimicking him. 

"We are going on a movie date my lady", he said. You were dancing in your mind as you were a huge Cinephile. Yes there's no such movie that you haven't watched or at least not heard off.

But you were wondering that how did Jin know about this interest rather mania of your's. Anyone could win your heart by taking you... "Earth to Y/N", said Jin snapping his fingers to bring you back to reality. 

"Which movie are we going to watch",  you asked trying to suppress your excitement as much as possible. Jin chuckled as if he had caught your acting game. 

"Be with you", Jin answered. That's it you almost screamed in happiness. Of course it was Son Ye Jin & So Ji Sub, both of them you admired. Moreover you were planning on watching this movie so bad but couldn't get time because of work. You wanted to hug Jin real bad but but but you were  angry on him.

You were again lost in your thoughts not noticing that the man sitting next to you was observing your every body movement, every slightest change in your facial expressions, the way your tone changes with your mood,  as if he was observing a subject he has to do a case study about.

You saw Jin staring at you. "You know you could tell me if you are planning to murder me. ",  his eyes widened on your statement as if you told something to catch him of guard. 

Seeing his horrified expression you burst out into laughter."I meant to say keep your eyes on the road not me. I know my beauty is breathtaking still... You should have seen your face just now boy.",  you said mimicking the way he brags about himself. He turned his eyes towards the road scratching the nape of his neck. Jin was so embarrassed that he kept quiet until you both reached to the destination, so was you.

Before entering the Hall Jin went to bring popcorn as he told you to wait for him. You were standing at a place, suddenly a guy passes by you colliding with you by shoulder. You almost fell but managed to stand up to find the guy nowhere to be seen. You found it weird but soon you found a paper in your hand with the words written, " Think before you do something that may cost you your life."  You thought he would have mistaken you for someone else but for whom this is written was that person's life in danger. Little did you knew that everything happens for a reason.

You turned around again to find that man but still no trace. Then you saw Jin coming towards you holding the popcorn & coke. You decided not to tell Jin about this incident & placed the note inside your bag.

During the whole movie you were a mixed bag of emotions & Jin couldn't help but kept staring at you the whole movie. During The last scene who were crying like a 2 year old. It was Jin who panicked how to stop you. He even bought you 2 tissue boxes but those were not enough. You kept crying after the movie too. Jin felt like he was a culprit without even doing anything. You were always like this letting your emotions flow out like there's no tomorrow.

After you stabilized Jin asked if you would like to eat fried chicken. You literally spun around screaming happily & there goes Jin dumbfounded again. It seemed like he was unable to find out the frequency of your large scale emotion change. You noticed Jin standing with his mouth wide opened.  

"Confused huh? I'm like this all the time. My emotions can change on a scale of A - Z within a second. So get used to it my Lord.", you said winking at him. He got flustered & it's the second time you felt like you have won over him leaving him speechless.

~~~~

Comment your favourite movies my readers. 😍😍🎻🎻😊🎤😇😇
Did you like this chapter?
Keep reading & voting & commenting!
Borahae ❤💜