32

You woke up to see that angelic face sleeping beside you. Last night was passionate, enough for you to be sure that Jin was the one for you. Smiling, you traced your fingers lightly on his facial features. "Good morning Jagi. ", he said in a husky voice, eyes still closed. " Good morning Mr. Kim.", you said him teasing. He opened his eyes, pulling you closer. "Ppo ppo", he said doing an aegyo, pointing at his lips. You couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness. You pecked his cheeks. " That's not fair!", he pouted. You took the chance to peck his lips. He smiled like a 5 year old does after getting his candy. Just as you got up, he pulled you, pinning you under him. "Where do you think you are going Mrs. Kim?", he said closing the gap between you two. You could feel his member grow. "You can really change from a baby to daddy real quick. And..... Still got a boner after doing 5 rounds last night, Mr. Kim?", you whispered in his ears. "Exactly! Only 5 rounds. I could fuck you all day, all night, Mrs. Kim. You screaming my name is my favourite melody.", he said smirking.

"Of course! Make sure to get a me wheelchair first, if you're thinking to do so.", you joked. "Sure. Coz I'm not changing my mind. How about another 2 rounds before we get up?", he asked. " How about no more rounds & we get up.", you tried to free yourself. "Ever heard about shower sex?", he smirked. "Yes, but no, we are not doing it. Now let me go to bathe", you said. "Oh really, let's see if you can go without me? ", he smirked freeing you. You got confused by his words. You got up, first step & you fell down. You heard him laughing at you. He got up from the bed, picking you up, he said, " Didn't I tell you that you'll need my help." You death glared him. "Aww! You look so cute even when angry. How could you forget it was your first time. To think about it was my first time too. Wasn't I great being it my first?", he laughed. "Plus we had a whole fucking 5 rounds. There is no way, you could walk straight for sometime.", he smirked as if proud of himself.

He carried you into the the bathroom. He eyes searched for something as he smirked. "You unholy human! What are you thinking & smirking to yourself?", you said hitting his chest. "Ah you really want to know huh? So let me give you options then.", Jin said. " Options? What options? Have gone crazy?", you asked. "Yes, crazy for you, Mrs. Kim.", Jin said smirking. "Firstly, stop smirking or I swear in the name of what ever god you pray, I'll slap that smirk out of your face pulling out all of your teeth at once. Secondly, let me down. Thirdly, tell me honestly what number of cringey k dramas are you watching that made you say this?", you glared at him. "So back to the options", Jin said clearing his throat. "Yes, let me get the slightest idea about the context at least.", you said.

A/N- Get your holy water ready!

"So... ", Jin paused. "So?",you quirked your brows. "You want me to fuck you up against this wall or fuck you down in this bathtub?", he smirked. Your jaws dropped. "I don't know when in this holy world did Christian Gray take over you. But the first option sounds interesting.", you winked pecking him. Immediately, he crashed his lips on your's, slamming you on the wall. He trailed down butterfly kisses to your jaws, sucking your neck & marking your collarbones, filling any possible places, if left. You were letting out small moans by grabbing his hairs or caressing his massive shoulders. You breathe hitched when he suddenly entered inside you. Letting out loud moans, you arched your back. " Yes, scream my name jagi. Let this house echo your moans. If only I could make everyone know, how good I'm fucking you right now.", he said thrusting hard. You were loosing your senses because of the immense pleasure he was giving you, causing you to loose your grip. But he supported you, holding you against the wall. After some more thrusts, your walls clenched, you climaxed finally, followed by him.

He filled the bathtub. Placed you in it, gently. Sitting behind your back, he pulled you to his chest. You laid your head on his shoulder, while he kissed the nape of your neck. Your eyes we're still closed. Not because you were tired, but you were somehow afraid that this dream like moment will disappear if you opened your eyes."Jagi", Jin called. " Hmm", you responded. "I love you.", he casted the spell. " I love you more!", you replied pecking his nose. "That's not fair.", he pouted. " Everything is fair in love & war, Mr. Kim.", you laughed. And then............ he started tickling. "You can't do this, you got all of my energy drained & if you going to do this I swear I'll kick you in the ass  so that you'll land somewhere in India & won't be able to come back for at least a year!", you managed to say catching breathe."Why India out of all places? ",Jin finally stops chuckling. " Idk! Nan Molla, it just came out of flow", you rested your head on his shoulder again. He rubbed the shampoo on your hair, playing with the foam. You were so lost in this bit, the moments you've wanted to be true, to be with your husband. After all this ups & downs, finally you were happy in this marriage.

But was it meant to stay for long?

You finally stood in front of the mirror, holding the bathrobe. Your eyes widened to see the marks all over your body. Jin came & back hugged you. "Impressive huh? You've definitely left me no where markless.", you said pointing towards your chest area specifically. "Ah really Mrs. Kim? Then what would you say about this?", Jin turned showing his back full of scratches. Your eyes widened. "W-What I did t-this?", you asked with eyes down with guilt. He lifted your chin. "Yes it's your masterpiece. Why are you even feeling bad? I would love to bear these, I would love to make you increase the count, everyday, every night, if possible.", he said winking. " Ya! Byuntae! ", you hit his chest. He didn't waste any moment before pulling you into a kiss. You both were indulged in your moment. As if he was talking to your soul, your aching soul, which was healing because of him.

What if the fate had other plans for them?

Annyeong my readers! Did you like this update? Let me know through comments & DMs! 😇

As some readers has objections about me posting videos at the end, I wanna ask you all. Do you want to me keep on sharing videos at the end of the chapters? If not I'll stop sharing from next updates. Do comment your opinions.

Today, I wanna share 2 songs with you. Both the cover songs were made by Jungkook 3 years ago. If you've not listened to it, do listen & if you've listened, do listen again! Coz we can't get enough of these!
(✿ ◕‿◕) ᓄ✂╰U╯(*´∀`).。o○

Keep Reading, Keep Voting! 💙🧡
Borahae!💜✨❤