20

Still confused by his actions, you started doing your morning routine. Several questions crossed your mind. But one question dominated them all. Was he Bipolar? What if he was so? You thought to confront him. But then thinking it to be too early, you decided to observe him a little more. As usual carrying the ignore game on, you got ready to tour a scenic route. Jin was on his phone when you said, "I'm going out. I maybe late. Don't wait up for me." You felt a sense of victory as you reverted back his words to him. With that you turned back to head out.

"Are you ignoring me Y/N? ", Jin asked stopping you on the track. " No, why would I do that?" , you said confidently. "Are you sure?", he asked. "What makes you think so?", you asked folding your arms. " You barely talked to me since Yesterday. ", he said stepping towards you. You stepped back. " You are only talking when informing about going out. You are making your own plans. You don't even ask me to accompany you.", said Jin trapping you between his arms as you backed the wall. You gulped as he leaned closer. However, you cleared your throat, "Ah I'm sorry if I made you feel being ignored. Actually I'm following the what you give is what you get policy. Rings any bell? Probably no. Now let me go.", with that you yanked his arm & headed out.

Almost evening, but you didn't feel like going back. You felt like it was the most peaceful place. Sitting by the edge of a rock, you contemplated on your life. After some time, you decided to head back. As you got up , your foot slipped on a stone causing you to fall in the deep trench. You closed your eyes waiting for the impact. But it never happened. You opened your eyes to see Jin holding your hand pulling towards him. You froze by the thought of the death like experience. As he got you on balance, you immediately hugged him. "Thank You", you said after pulling away & started heading back leaving Jin. " Woah! I just saved your life. This is what I get from you?", Jin said walking behind you trying to catch up. "Yah! Where are you going? Is this the way you treat your husband?", Jin laughed turning you to face him.

His expression changed as he saw tears rolling down your cheeks. "Y/N, why are crying? Did I say something to hurt you? Please tell me.", Jin said bewildered. " Why are you like this Jin? One moment you are so sweet, the next moment you are as cold as ice. The way you behaved after we got married, made me broke. The fact you didn't want to come for this trip, tore me apart. Do you really not understand? I love you Jin, I love you. And the fact that you don't love me back, I feel like I'm not worth of anything. I understand a medicore like me don't deserve you but I'm a human being after all. Emotions do take over Rationality. If you can't return my feelings, I won't force you. But it's difficult for me to not love you, specially when I'm living with you. It seems like I've already become a burden to you. The least I want to become to the person I love. So better for both, let's get divorced.", you finally finished breaking down as you sat there. You were choking, unable to breathe, as you let out those painful words from your mouth.

Jin bent down to your level, hugging you, rubbing your back. You calmed down a bit. While hugging he said, "I know I'm the worst husband. It's not you, it's me who doesn't deserve you. A sorry won't fix this. But Y/N, I never knew it would hurt you to this extent.", he paused. "Remember, I told you not to fall in love with me deeply. It's just that, you are tied to me, to my ill fate. There are things I can't explain. There are things, you shouldn't know. About me not wanting to come here is not because I don't want to be with you, but because.. . .. ... .. Y/N, bear it with me.... please?", he said still hugging. You felt your shirt getting wet. Was he crying? Why? After all he did, what's the point?

"I'm not sure. I don't even know you Jin. You are apologizing now, but who knows, maybe the next moment you'll return to your ice prince mode. I can't Jin. You will never understand me.", you said freeing yourself from the hug. That's it, he really was crying. Provoking him was the only way to know his real feeling, so you decided to do so. "Why are you crying? Tell me, among all the things I said, which part was wrong?", you continued. " Why don't you open up to me Jin. Ah I guess it doesn't matter to you, does it? Why will you open up to a girl you hate.", You said getting up.

"It does matter to me. You matter to me Y/N.", Jin said. "Don't lie to me Jin. I'm gonna free you from this marriage.Hope you'll marry the one you love", you said & started walking away from him. " I already married the one I love.", he shouted as you stopped on your track. "You don't realize what you are saying Jin", you said still backfacing him. "I totally realize what I'm saying, to whom I'm saying, Y/N.",  Jin said now standing in front of you. "I love you, Y/N, I really do.", he said looking in your eyes. You froze as you heard those words coming out from his mouth, the words you longed to hear from him. He kissed you. Yes, his lips moved as if there's no tomorrow, as if you were the only one he wanted, he loved . You kissed him back. You both were crying, as if  the tears  were soothing the broken hearts of you both.

Annyeong Readers. Did you like the update?
Let me know through Comments & DMs. 😇

I wanna sincerely thank vminshippp95 for the beautiful cover pic. I'm really in love with it. 💜💞

Finally, Our boys got a full fledged vacation. Jk & Joonie oppa gonna spend this year's b'day with family. 🧡💛

Keep reading, Keep voting. 💚
Borahae! 💜✨❤