18

A/N: This chapter's gonna contain lot of plots going on simultaneously. Read carefully & don't mix up the places & character's converses.

You woke up early and decided to do your morning routine. So finally you decided to go the bedroom. You knocked it, but no answer. You entered assuming Jin to be sleeping, so he was. You took a moment to admire the angelic face. You started tracing his features light handedly. He tossed in sleep, in fear of getting caught, you quickly searched for your luggage. You founded it near the closet. You took out all the necessities & went into the bathroom. After finishing your routine you got out off the bathroom only to see Jin now sitting on the bed.

"Good morning. Ah I actually woke up early, so I needed to change that dress & get fresh. I knocked a few times but you didn't answer. I decided not to wake you up & entered. I'm sorry.", you said in a single go feeling relieved. "Does that mean you slept on couch last night?", he asked. " Ah yes, as you went up straight without any word, so I thought it would be rude to intrude in your personal space.", you said in mixed tone of sarcasm & disappointment. "Seriously? Are you a child who needs to be told everything? If that's so then I must tell this is your room also. You are going to sleep here from now on. Ah yes this house also belongs to you now. You are free to use any room or space except my work space. Never enter that one room. Anything else? I can't believe, why are you so childish huh?", he said irritatingly & entered into the bathroom. You were taken aback by his words.

Where did that sweet guy you knew before marriage go? Was it a for show, you thought to yourself. Nevertheless, you decided to make breakfast & plan out things to do as it was your day off. You completed cooking & waited for Jin. He came all suited up & sat on the chair. Placing the plate in front of him, you sat down eating your food. "I'll be late from work, don't wait up for me. And thank you for the food.", he said finishing up. You smiled in return. He left. And You were left with a large mansion with no soul. You decided to explore the house. You did so, looked into every room & spaces, except his work space. After that, you decided to go for a kdrama marathon.

Meanwhile.. . .. . . .

"Boss, they got married yesterday.", said a man dressed up in all black. " Ah, so she already decided her fate then.", said the man whom the former refered as boss clinking the metallic rings on the table, " Did he arrive?", he continued. "Yes Sir, he arrived last night &
was received by his girlfriend.", said the man. "Ok then bring him here today & cancel my other plans for today.", said the boss. "Sir should I bring in madam also?", said the man. " No, if required I'll call her personally. ", said the boss.

At Jin's office.. . .. . .. . .. .

"Don't tell me you are already being an asshole to her.", Yoongi gave an disgusted look. " Mind your tongue before I kick you out.", Jin retaliated. "Ah you wanna do so? Come on, go ahead.", Yoongi said approaching Jin. " Who's being the asshole now? Why don't you understand? You are no way helping me.", Jin said rubbing his temples, "Now that I'm being myself, it would be impossible for her to love me." "What's with that being myself thing? Why does you need to be an asshole in front of her?", Yoongi asked. " It's because.. . .. ", Jin paused, "She shouldn't fall in love with me.", Jin said now with an pained expression. " Are you sure about it? I find it totally illogical.", Yoongi said. "We have already talked about this before, there's no point in arguing.", Jin said, " We need to track him before he goes overboard again. I can't afford to let him go for second time. We have to end it this time."

At Jinhee's place. .. .. .. . .

"Slept well?", Jinhee asked the man laying beside her. " Yes hun, how can I not, being beside you.", he said smiling at her. "Geez, damn cheesy boy.", Jinhee said laughing. "Ara ara. But that's only for you. Not everyone gets to see this side of me.", said the man getting up. " Ah, I know love, now freshen up. Oh yes, I gotta meet a friend today, as I owe her one.", Jinhee said. "Ah ok, I got a meeting today too.", said the man.

Another instance.. . .. . .. .

A room filled with your pictures, even the recent ones from your wedding. All shades of you were captured as if someone eyeing on you every moment. From your presence at  home to your work place, from college days to till date all were pinned on that wall.

A man entered that dimly lit room. "Why Y/N why? Why you had to marry that guy?", the man screamed hitting the side wall. " Was I not enough? Was my love not enough? Tell me! ", he said still hitting the wall. "I warned you but you didn't listen. You are mine. No one can love you as much as I do. I'll kill everyone who comes in the way. You are mine, Y/N, you were & you'll always be.", said the man now laughing hysterically.

Annyeong my readers!
Did you like the update?🙃

A/N: I'm positive about you guys having a lot of shots going on your mind. Please remember this chapters & yes all your questions will be answered eventually as the plot goes ahead! 😇

So I'm a happy BEAR today coz my BABY BOO gifted us this beautiful song! 💜🙈🤭

Keep reading, Keep voting & don't forget to comment. 😇
Borahae! 💜✨❤