24

Both Hoseok & Jimin looked at him with their jaws dropped. "Kook?", both asked in disbelieve. "How come you are here?", Jimin asked. "I thought you are undergoing training.", Hoseok said. "It just ended & well, I'm here.", Jungkook said proudly. " Why weren't we informed beforehand? ", asked Hoseok. " So the case is, they are heavily armed, much more that what we assumed to be. They possibly got new recruits also. So I was allotted to this mission, as an extra hand, you know. All plans were altered all of a sudden." , Jungkook explained everything. "So, ready to get some more down?", Jimin smirked. " Always, Jimin ssi!", Jungkook smiled. "I'll take care of you later.", Jimin death glared Jungkook.

Next day.......

You got up early & did your morning routine. As you made breakfast, you saw SeokJin coming down. " Good morning ", you greeted with a smile. "Good morning Jagi.. ah.. I mean Y/N", Jin said scratching the nape of his neck. " Ah so I guess that's how much close we are. ", You said, "Did I called you the same?" "Ah occasionally, but most commonly Jin.", Jin said. You could see him blushing already. Until I find out whom are you meeting today, until I make sure you are cheating on me, Mr. Husband you are alive, you thought to yourself.

After finishing breakfast, you informed Jin about you going to your parents. Jin nodded & got ready for work. " I'm heading out then.", you said. "Let me drop you off.", said Jin. " Ah it's ok, you don't have to.", you said. "Are are sure? I mean it wouldn't be a problem for me though.", Jin said with pleading eyes. " No no, I'm sure. Actually I want to drop by a pastry shop first & then go home.", you said wearing your flats. "Ok, I'll be heading then.", you said & headed out. Your cab arrived. You got in the cab, told the driver to park it at a distance. " Tail that car", you commanded as you saw Jin's car crossing the lane. You followed him, until he parked & got into cafe. You followed him into the cafe, without him noticing, you got into the washroom. Being smart as fugg, you changed into a pair of jeans & tees, which you hid in your handbag. Tying your hair into a bun, you wore a cap & face mask. You got out & saw Jin talking to a lady. You chose a seat behind Jin. You were facing the lady, whom Jin was talking to.

Indeed beautiful

Indeed beautiful. Her presence gave strong vibes. She carried a mysterious aura with her, Is all you thought on seeing Hye Jin. You tried to eavesdrop but it was nearly impossible as cafe was real busy & everyone was talking. All you could hear was soft giggles. Either they would discuss something really serious, as if planing a murder, or they burst out into laughter almost tearing up. They both hugged real tight, as they both exited the cafe. You got up following them. They went separate ways. Frustrated as you got no clue, you decided to visit your parents.

Jin picked you up while returning from his workplace. After reaching home, you both prepared dinner. Then, you asked Jin for the wedding album. You both went through the album. He again pointed at Namseok & Yoongi, as you had forgotten them. You were shocked to see Kookie & Min hye, as you had no idea when they returned but Jin cleared up things. Afterwards, you decided to roam around the house while Jin was in his room on his laptop. You stopped in front of his work room, tried opening the door but it was locked. "Y/N!", you got startled & turned around to see Jin standing right behind you. " This is my work space, I hope you not to intrude my privacy. Do not enter this room.", Jin said. "Ah I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll keep that in mind.", you apologized.

Confided in a dark room, Jinhee searched through the files frantically. Last half an hours,
she had been doing so. She let out a sigh of relief, as she got what she searched for. Just then, Profusely sweating, her hands trembled, as she heard a car parking by. Through the window, she saw a man entering the building. Placing the file in her handbag, she got out of the building & hid in the room beside. Seeing the man entering the room, she was previously in, she took the chance to escape.

She went straight to a cafe. As she entered, her eyes searched for him. She smiled as she saw him sitting waving hands at her smiling. "Hey love!"he shouted gaining attention of everyone. "Hey babe!", Jinhee shouted back proudly approaching him. " Did you get it? ", he asked Jinhee. " Do you even doubt? Is there anything I can't do? ", Jinhee said she placed the file on the table. He laughed as he rubbed his glasses.

Annyeong my readers! 😇
Do you have any idea where the plot is heading to? Coz I don't have 🤣🤣
Just kidding! 😜

P. S - I so much love Hwa sa & Taemin! ❤
It took me a good amount of time to select one picture among all. 😶

Don't forget to comment! 🤩
Keep reading, Keep voting! 💙
Borahae! 💜