13

Right there in front of you sat Jin, as if staring into your soul, with those dark eyes. You  pinched yourself to realize you ain't dreaming.
You got up and headed towards the bathroom completely ignoring his existence. That exact moment you were slammed onto the wall. "Listen to what I'm saying", Jin said pinning both of your hands with his one hand. You didn't speak, just glared at him. You both looked in each other's eyes for some moments as if those orbs were the communicating medium between you two. You looked away in defeat as your heart was betraying you. You were torn up in a conflict between your heart & mind. A tear rolled down your cheek as he made you look at him again.

"Look at me. Look in my eyes. I know I'm the one residing in your heart. Your eyes never lie Y/N.", he said. "Yes & that's why I'm a mess every damn time. ", you said, your voice craking. " No, you are not. Please Y/N, this way you are not only hurting you but ", he paused. " But what Jin? ", you rebuked. " But,  hurting me as well.", Jin said.

"Hurting you? The hell am I hurting you? You literally know every, fucking every thing about me Jin. When it comes to me, I know nothing, I can't even read you Jin. Sometimes you can be a nicest, loveliest guy a girl could dream for & sometimes you can be a complete stranger Jin. After seeing you with Jinhee, I'm no longer sure about my feelings, my emotions are messed up.", you said now crying.

"About Jinhee, she's my cousin Y/N. My relationship with Jinhee is the one of the kind you shared with Jonghyun. She came back here not even a week before because of our wedding. And I never expected of you to know Jinhee.", Jin said. " You are hurting me Jin.", you said. "I-I'm Sorry.", he said releasing you.

You sat down on your bed with Jin following you. " The moment I saw you hugging a girl, I admit I was hurt. But I never thought it of as you cheating on me with  someone. I mean it would not even be cheating. I would have given you space considering the fact that we both are getting into an arranged marriage. I would have asked for an explanation & yes I would have asked you to end it.", you said looking into his eyes.

"I know you are too good to be in an arranged marriage & I'm not qualified to be your wife in any aspect.", you continued , " But after I saw Jinhee my mind stopped thinking. It was like she made me remember Jonghyun Oppa & that too not in a good way. That made my blood boil. And seeing you with her, let alone the way you both were related, I was mad at you.", you said sighing, "Look I know, I shouldn't have left & listened to you but I was in rage & you know how easily my emotions take control over me. I'm sorry about that & I hope you would understand now that why I reacted that way on seeing Jinhee."

There was a moment of silence before Jin finally spoke up. "Y/N, I'm amazed. I knew you are amazing but never thought it to be up to this extent. Considering the fact that you would have calmly handled me even if I cheated on you, that too you won't even consider as cheating, I truly am shocked but in a good way. And about the fact of me being too good to be arranged married to, I consider myself extremely lucky. I'm really lucky to get such a considerate & understanding puff ball like you. I think you are too good to stick with me. I know I'm a complete asshole sometimes but I really didn't mean to be, definitely not to you Y/N. About Jinhee, yes I was planning to telling you all after the wedding. I was not expecting you to know about Jonghyun & Jinhee, neither did Jinhee expect so. I'm really Sorry Y/N", said Jin.

"Come here", you said raising your hand. Jin happily leaned forward expecting a hug only to get a flick on his forehead. With his eyes widened & jaw dropped, he definitely was processing what actually happened. Such a drama king he was. While being in same state he was quickly pulled into a hug by you. " You know I'm really happy that you made this effort to clear things out. I'm really lucky to have you.", you said. Jin's expression immediately changed from happy to a dark one which of course you couldn't see. "Y/N, don't fall deeply in love with me. I don't even know myself. I can't promise you that I won't hurt you,  knowingly or unknowingly. But I'll definitely try to be good husband to you.", he said still hugging you. You somehow found honesty, sincerity in his words. You rubbed his back trying to comfort him.

"Let's go to meet Jinhee. I owe an apology to her.", you said releasing from the hug. You got up heading towards the bathroom only to be pulled down on the bed by Jin. You laid flat on the bed while Jin hovered over you. You were still processing things in your mind when you saw Jin leaning towards you. He leaned closer & closer & closer...... closing his eyes. With your lips only an centimeter apart you reached up to his ears & said, "I haven't brushed yet." You burst out into laughter seeing an annoyed Jin.

"You really are something to resist my charms, aren't you? But it doesn't matter you know. ", he said smirking. He leaned again but this time you pushed him aside & rushed to the bathroom locking the door behind . "You'll regret it Y/N. Come out already. ", he said knocking the door.
You laughed in the sense of victory. You heard the door slammed which meant Jin went out. You did your routine, took bath only to realize you haven't taken any clothes with you. You wrapped your bath robe & exited the bathroom. Just as you went towards your wardrobe your...........

Cliffhanger again? Don't kill me please 😂
Did you like the update?  Let me know! 😇
Don't forget to comment.
Keep reading, keep voting!
Boraehae! 💜✨💞