41

"Just in time", Jin winked at her. "Always Bish!", she said clicking her tongue. "Long time no see, Byun Baekhyun.", she continued while taking the gun from him. "Was expecting a meet up though, Agent Hye Jin .", Baekhyun said rolling his eyes. "Sure! Keep on rolling those orbs, maybe you can get a brain at back of your head, chances of which are highly deem.", Hye Jin smirked. Baekhyun scoffed on her words. "Can't believe, once I madly fell in love with this dimwit.", Hye Jin said eyeing Baekhyun. "I'm going to get Y/N. You both can continue your never-once-started romance again.", Jin said getting up.

He went inside the room to find it empty. Rushing out he held Baekhyun by his collar. "Where is she? Where did you send her?", Jin asked. " You really think I'm the one who sent Y/N? It's her! It has to be her. Go save her before she kills Y/N.", Baekhyun said freeing himself. "Jin you must go. I guess you know the location already. I'll take care of him.", Hye Jin said assuring Jin. Jin left immediately. "So you really loved me huh?", Baekhyun asked Hye Jin. "I never understood how come you never noticed my approaches. Guess, you were blindly engulfed by your one sided love for Y/N.", Hye Jin cuffing his hands. "Do we still stand a chance? ", Baekhyun asked. "Such a shameless ass! If only I didn't love you till now, I would have shot you! What a waste of love!", Hye Jin said dragging him by his collar.

You gained your senses to find that you were not only tied up but also blind folded. You heard the door being opened. "Hello! We meet again.", said a male voice. You knew whom it belonged to. "M-Minho?", you asked still knowing. "Dropped the honorifics already! Pretty close, aren't we?", Minho said. You could feel him smirking. "Just kill me already! End all this. I can't, I just can't...anymore.", your voice cracked. "Well well well, looks someone is eager to die.", said a female voice. It seemed oddly familiar to you."Don't worry, you won't die that easily.", she continued. "Who are you? Why do you sound so familiar?", you asked confused. "Shall we show you to her?", Minho asked. "Sure! Take off her blind fold.", she said. The blind fold was taken off & the person you saw was your best friend?

"M-Minhye?", you still couldn't believe what was happening. There stood your best friend, who was now adamant on killing you. The person whom you trusted the most, became the person who was behind your sufferings. "Hey babe!", Minhye said smirking. "W-Why? W-what do you w-want? W-Who are y-you?", somehow you managed to speak. "Annyeong Haseyo Joneun Minhye Imnida!", she said laughing. "Yah! She knows that already. Let me clarify it, more. She's Choi Minhye, my sister.", Minho continued. Your eyes widened on hearing him. First Baekhyun then Minhye, both were the persons you trusted, you respected the most.

"Choi Minhye. Right?", you started laughing like maniac startling both the siblings. "So what's your purpose bitch? You too liked me?", you said still laughing. "Liked you? I hated you with all my might. Every conversation, every skinships disgusted me.", Minhye fisted her hands. "Why bitch why? Are you too a psychopath like Baekhyun? Aww, poor lil family of yours. How hard it must be for your parents.Producing a series of psychopaths. Damn! This gene! I petty you all.", you said with fake sad expression. Minhye slapped you pulling you by your hair. "What are you trying to pull off? You want me to rip your tongue off! Don't you?", Minhye said still furious. "So bitch why don't you tell me? Tell me what I did to make you so pissed? Ah let me think.... Did I fuck your boyfriend? Ah nah! I don't remember doing so. Then did your crush drooled over me, completely ignoring your existence? Ah maybe. If so then I'm completely unaware of it.", you smirked.

"My boy friend was killed because of you. The only person I loved more than my life, died because of you, you slut!", Minhye said now calm & emotion less. " How the hell am I involved in your so called boyfriend's death? Enlighten me bitch!', you returned the same coldness. "Everything that happened, all the deaths that occured were because of you! You even killed your brother!", Minhye's expression gave Minho a scare. "Are you sure? That all these happened because of me & not because of that big coward asshole?",you were no way ready to give in. "Plus are you telling me, that your boyfriend died innocent? That he didn't died being pain in the ass? I'm damn sure he deserved it! Goodness, if you love him so much, why don't you join him? Just die & continue your love story in hell.", you rebuked.

"Oh darling, you don't know who is actually going to die. High chances says it can be you, it can be your husband or it can be your long lost best friend?", Minhye said releasing you. Your heart skipped a beat. "TaeTae?", you asked. "Hell yeah! You want to know the main motive behind bringing you here? It's a trap.Yes, It's a trap to pull in two of your favourite person. Kim Seokjin & Kim Taehyung. Now let's see who dies first.", Minhye said. " He could be here any moment. Let's see who comes first!", Minho said revolving his gun.

He entered the building. Killing anyone who came in his way. So engulfed in rage, he couldn't think straight. He opened the door to see......

Annyeong my readers! How are you all? Did you like this update? Let me know! 😇

Happy JIMTOBER guys!

Our baby bear's b'day is coming! Ain't it? So I'm gonna share my favourite Jiminied playlist! 💜 Bless your ears! 💞

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

Keep Reading, Keep Voting! 💚💛
Borahae! 💜✨❤