42

"Hey buddy!", he was greeted with his smirk plastered face. "See.. We meet again, isn't it?", he continued.

"We were fated to meet again. I've survived once, I've waited all these years. You know why?", he said turning his gaze towards him. His smirk was now replaced with fear. That gaze sent shivers to the people present in the room. "Because, your death is written in my hands. I'll give you the most painful death... Buddy! You yourself will beg, beg me to end your life.", he said breaking eye contact.

"Kim Taehyung! Shut your mouth while you are still alive. One more word & I'll make sure to kill you this time.", Taemin said cheekily. "Lee Taemin, you had your chance, you lost it. It's my turn now.", Taehyung looked at him, again.

He lifted his gun aiming Taemin but soon haulted

He lifted his gun aiming Taemin but soon haulted. "Not so soon.", emerged Jinhee from behind, holding the gun at Taehyung's head. He did nothing but smirking. As if it was something he expected.

Within a matter of second, he flipped the gun, switching places with Jinhee

Within a matter of second, he flipped the gun, switching places with Jinhee. Now Jinhee being held at the gunpoint. "Definitely, not so soon. You must be one if his slut. Right?", Taehyung asked Jinhee. Jinhee did nothing but looking at Taemin.

Taemin saw the situation getting out of his hands as Taehyung didn't seem afraid, not a bit also. "What are trying to pull in?", Taemin asked Taehyung. "Nothing Buddy. But really, your slut from the last time was much more sexy.", Taehyung said smiling. "What if I kill this slut of your's , like I killed Jinyoung last time?... Oh by the way,  is Minhye still grieving over her so called lover's death? God, I loved that expression of her's when I killed Jinyoung.", Taehyung continued.

Taemin took steps towards Taehyung pointing the gun at him. "One more step & I'll shoot her.", Taehyung said as he placed the gun on Jinhee's waist. All the guards raised their guns seeing this. Taemin gestured them to put their guns down. But he continued approaching towards Taehyung. "So you are at it?", Taehyung asked him. "What are you doing? Please stop. Otherwise he will kill me. Please babe.", Jinhee said shivering under the whole impact.

"Go ahead, kill her.", Taemin said with a smirk. "See told ya... You are merely one of his sluts.", Taehyung said Jinhee. "What are you saying? Don't you love me? After I did all these for you... How can you do this to me?", Jinhee asked Taemin with teary eyes. "Love you? Duh! You really thought I loved you? You were just a tool. Anyways, I was going to kill you as I don't need you anymore. Taehyung helping me doing it was something I never excepted.Thanks buddy", Taemin winked at Taehyung.