45

Taemin  got the shock of his life as he saw Jinhee standing at the door. "Hey love! Missed me?", Jinhee shot a wink at Taemin."See I couldn't stay apart from you. So I came back.",Jinhee said smiling. "N-No! T-This is n-not possible. T-Taehyung killed you. I-I saw it with my eyes. You laid dead in front of me", Taemin couldn't believe whom or what he was seeing. "Tae, you killed me?", Jinhee asked pouting at Taehyung. "No baby, how could I? You know how much I love you. Right?", Taehyung blew a kiss at her.

" What?", you shot open your eyes

" What?", you shot open your eyes. "The hell did this happen?", you quirked your brows. " Oh my baby, didn't I tell you to keep your eyes closed till I tell you to open them." Jin ran towards you after handing Minho to Hoseok. "Really? You said that coz I won't be able to take all those firing & bloodshed. After that when were you going to do so? God! After all this drama, you can't imagine how difficult it was for me to keep myself from screaming & clapping.", you glared  Jin as he mouthed you sorry. "And yes you, come here", you eyed Jinhee. Jinhee gulped in nervousness. "And you Douchebag, you wait till all this gets over. I'll beat the hell out of you.", you death glared Taehyung, whose jaw dropped on hearing you. "Now my dear husband. Will you please do the honors of untying me. I'm so done with being tied up.", Jin immediately cut all the ropes freeing you, before kissing you on the forehead.

"What are you actually, Y/N?", Yoongi asked in amazement. "Same question. You tamed the 3 fiercest creatures present in the room in a blink!", Hoseok said holding back his laughter. Jimin cleared his throat. All turned towards him to see Taemin being kneeled down on the floor. " When did you do this?", you asked. "When you were threatening these three, gaining everyone's attention.", Jimin scoffed. "Oh my Chimmie! You nice keep going!", you smiled at him. " Chimmie? The hell did this happen?", Taehyung scoffed at you returning your words to you. "You pe--- Wait? How do you know them? Who are you? Don't tell me, you are--", you looked at Jin. "Yes, he is an undercover agent. He works as an Mafia in disguise. He helps to catch the mafias & their big rackets.", Jin explained. You turned to look at Taehyung & then Jin. Both gave you an apologetic look. The room went silent all of a sudden.

"Let's end all this.", Namjoon said breaking the ice. All 3 of them were now aligned in a line. "You can't kill us! You have to hand us over to the police. This is against law. ", Minho rebuked. " You did a pretty good research, huh? But my friend, we don't intend to let you go.", Jin said pulling him by hair. "Boys,you destroyed all the CCTVs as I said?, Yoongi asked the boys. " Yes, sir! ", they replied in unison. " What about the one present in this room?",Taehyung asked. "So the incomplete business Jin hyung sent us to set off was this. We hacked into the system & disabled the CCTVs. So his men beating our boys was the last thing recorded on those.",Hoseok explained . "Easy, isn't it? The thing is we killed you all in self defense. As you almost killed us, we had to to do.", Jin smirked. Minho's eyes widened in realisation.

"Before that.... Let me tell my part. Other wise this soul will come to haunt me.", Jinhee laughed at Taemin. " So let me introduce myself. Annyeong Haseyo Joneun Jinhee Imnida!", she said laughing. "Yah! They know that already. Let me clarify it, more. She's Kim Jinhee, my sister.", Jin said placing his hand over Jinhee's shoulder. Taemin & Minho's eyes widened while Minhye & you shot a confusing look. "Deja Vu?", Jin asked eyeing you. You nodded. "Actually it's not. Ah where do I start from?", Jinhee said pressing her temples, "Brother help me."

"Jinhee and Oppa were dating, before...... you killed him.", your firm voice contradicted your sorrowing heart. Just as Taehyung was about to approach you, Jimin came from behind, patting your head, stopping Taehyung on his track. Giving Jimin a meek smile you continued, "Now I guess you can take over from here.".

"I sent Jinhee to Philadelphia, far away from here, so that she could heal over her lover's death. She couldn't recover. At a point what all she wanted was to avenge Jonghyun's death. She   made me agree to allow her in doing so. All her past records, biodata, family background etc was all replaced with fake data. Plan was made, trap was set, what we needed was a target.", Jin said smirking at Taemin.

"I didn't gave a shit about anyone else

"I didn't gave a shit about anyone else. So I was only left with two options. First Minho, second you.", Jinhee eyed Taemin. "Minho was too risky, so it had to be you. Meeting you, to fall in love with you, being a spy working for you, every damn thing was the part of the plan. I had to earn your trust to make you fall in your own ditch & you did that, moron.", Jinhee paused.

"These system hacking & all, was just a bait. To know the required locations. How do you think Taehyung would come to save Y/N, everytime you kidnapped her? Yes, this time Baekhyun was a wreck but still I managed to keep Y/N safe from any danger. How? Hideout locations, you know. And these CCTVs, I set them. In fact, I helped Hoseok to hack into the system disabling the devices.", Jinhee sat on the chair resting her chin on her hand.

Any more queries?

Annyeong my readers! Did you like this update? Let me know! 😇

So almost all mysteries are unveiled, as this book is coming to an end soon. I hope you'll enjoy the rest chapters too. 😌

Keep reading, Keep Voting! 💙💛Borahae! 💜✨❤

Borahae! 💜✨❤