02

It was midnight and yet again you woke from the same nightmare but this time you screamed loud enough to wake up your parents. They came to your room to comfort you of course they knew your situation and how pained you were by that incident. They asked you about taking medicines. In past you were so effected that you had suffered Insomnia & stress causing panic attacks frequently. You were Hospitalized every now & then, needles becoming your almost permanent companion.

Back to now....

You answered your parents still sweating & heavily breathing that since it had been some time since you stopped getting attacks so you skipped your dosage till you totally stopped taking the medicines. A worried expression spread across their faces & you couldn't help but promised them to again start taking medicines.

After you became relaxed they left your room but you were still wandering why the nightmare started to reoccur & that to be almost everyday. 

Time skip to few days.....

You got ready as you were going for a job interview. You were nervous yet confident.
As you were sitting on table absent mindedly without eating your Eomma understood & boosted you up followed by your Appa. They did manage to lighten up your mood a bit. After that you ate & confidently went up to your interview company's location. After a little wait you were called in for Interview. The interview went well. For next few days you went on taking interviews. Most of them went well. Of course you were a straight A student with great communication skills adding extra points in your favour.

So after all this you waited for your job offer call. Some days went still you didn't get any calls.
You were mentally preparing yourself that you failed all of them & have to start searching for new ones. At the same time you were confused & heartbroken as all of your interviews went well.

One day while laying on bed searching for jobs on your laptop you get a call from an unknown number. You picked up the call only to jump on your bed as you got selected &  finally you got the job you eyed for the most. They apologized for late confirmation due to some technical problems. You hung up the phone throwing it on bed dancing like crazy. As soon as your parents were home, you told them the great news making them proud.

Time skip to 6 months (Coz author nim is lazyyy!)

Your were at your workplace with a huge heap of files. You were continuously sighing every time you saw the stack. While You were doing your paperwork your phone suddenly rang startling you. You picked up your phone only to be told by your Eomma to come home early because they had something important to discuss with you. You took a peak at the papers then telling them you will try to finish work as soon as possible.

You finished your work & went home as quick as possible. Your parents waited for you to freshen up then you approached them with an interrogative look on your face.  You sat in front of them as they started speaking.  "Y/N you must be thinking what is so important that I called you in mid of your working hours. So let's get straight to the point.", said your Eomma.

"Y/N we have been thinking that it's the right time for you to get married.", said your Appa.
It would have been any other girl,  she might have chocked on her spit but you being calm as always gave them an assuring smile. 

"I know that your decision will always be for my good & I have no objection regarding this.",  you said. You could see a relieved expression across your parent's face. They hugged you & then they left. 

You went to your room, laying down in your bed staring the ceiling battling with your conflicting thoughts. On one end you were relieved as it was your parents who would decide your life partner & also you were not in a relationship with anyone but on other end you were not actually scared but nervous that how is he going to be.  What if he turns out abusive or psycho?  No one can actually tell about a person without leaving with them. You didn't expect much but only wanted a normal human being. Little did you know fate had  things planned for you in other way. You shrugged off your thoughts hoping for good.

Next day again same routine, same place & most importantly same height of the stack of files.
You were drawn into your work when suddenly your phone rang, this time your Appa. You picked up your phone but were surprised to hear your Eomma's voice. She told that they had took a day off from their work & you wandered why but you didn't ask her rather you let her speak. " Y/N, please try to get home by 6 p.m,  we have an important place to go & get ready well.", your Eomma said before hanging up.

You dazed in confusion but being good at taking guesses you could already sense it was something related to your marriage. You smiled and resumed working.

You went back home on time only to see your parents waiting for you. You greeted them then went to your room. After a solid 40 minutes you finally got ready & went down the stairs. Your parents eyes twinkled on seeing you as you wore your favourite pink floral dress. Then you headed out with them in the car and stopped by a fancy restaurant. You went inside following your parents.

Your parents approached a table which was already occupied by 2 people. As your parents met the people at the table, they started hugging each other & got indulged in their talks. You cleared your throat drawing the attention of the four elderly people in front of you.

You sat across the table before your Eomma spoke "Sujin-ah, Woo Bin-ah meet our daughter Y/N, Y/N meet Sujin & Woo Bin, your future in laws." This time you were a little surprised although you knew this was gonna happen.

You bowed at them & were about to speak only to be interrupted by a voice coming from right behind you. Your were flabbergasted as you turned back to see the owner of the voice. Difficult to believe, out of all person, it was Kim Seokjin....

~~~~

As I promised I wrote a long chapter! Hope you like it!  Don't forget to vote & comment!
🙋😇  XOXO 🙋💜🤴

As I promised I wrote a long chapter! Hope you like it!  Don't forget to vote & comment! 🙋😇  XOXO 🙋💜🤴