09

Authornim doesn't appreciate silent readers!
So keep commenting!

After you both had your stomach full, Jin told you to wait for him leaving you by his car. You were waiting for him as you had no idea where was going to take you next. Standing by his car,  your eyes were roaming to the surroundings when you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turned around to see a man all hooded up. Confused and unable to recognize this man you were about to ask him about his identity until the man pulled off his hood only to reveal a bunny smile. "Jungkook", you screamed hugging him.

"Noona, I thought you wouldn't even remember me", he said pouting. "Omo! Wae?  How can I forget you Kookie?", you said ruffling through his hair.

Jungkook had moved in your neighbourhood within a month of your brother's death. At first you didn't bother to notice him as you were grieving your brother's death.  But that sweet, little boy always greeted your parents & even he talked to you knowing about everything although  you barely talked to him.

He became more like a son to your parents. They could see their Jonghyun in Jungkook as he had the same spirit as your brother. You both gradually became friends but he really considered you as his sister. No one could ever replace your brother but this guy was somehow able to make you feel better. Whether it's winter midnight or summer daylight he was a call away from you. You both enjoyed each other's company & he definitely became your little brother whom you can rely on. But he went to abroad due to some work for about 6 months.

"You went for 6 months, that was a long time plus didn't bother telling me about your return", you said being disappointed.

"I wanted to surprise you Noona",  he said hugging you. Just you were about to speak his phone rang. After hanging up he told that he had some urgent work so he'll catch up later.

Just as you waved him goodbye, you saw Jin coming towards you holding a pair a ice cream in his hand. As Jin approached you, he couldn't control his laughter. You literally looked like a puppy waiting for his food with twinkling eyes. You were amazed as Jin bought your favourite flavoured ice cream. "You know, You really give me a stalker vibe sometimes.", you said slurping your ice cream.

"Maybe I'm a stalker, you never know", said Jin, winking at you.

"Not again", you said rolling your eyes.

After finishing, Jin was taking you somewhere but he never told you where. You stopped asking as it was of no use. You were enjoying the view through the window of his car. You were so involved in watching the city life that you didn't realize that you had reached your destination, which turned out to be a Amusement Park. You really liked going to Amusement Park & it was your brother who took you out there every time. You both were thrilled & loved the fun rides. But after your brother's death you never came to Amusement park as his memories made you give up yourself.

Tears started rolling down your eyes without even you realising. Jin who was watching you the whole time pulled you in a hug and you cried out yourself. After a few minutes Jin pulled away from the hug making you look into his eyes. He wiped off the tears rolling down your face.

"Let it all out for once Y/N. Jonghyun wouldn't be happy seeing you suffering like this. You have to cope up with this. And I'll help you in this. I'm with you in this. I'll protect you the way Jonghyun did.", said Jin. You were the one to pull him into hug this time. This was the moment you assured yourself that agreeing marrying this guy was the best decision in your life.

He took you inside the park, holding your hand & all you wanted was the warmth to last forever. You kept staring at him as if you wanted this moment to never end. You wanted to cherish this moment forever. You both stood in front of the Ferris wheel. Jin told something to the operator & then you both went inside. You both sat opposite to each other & you were busy admiring the beautiful view outside.

Suddenly The wheel stopped revolving at the highest peak. You immediately understood that it was Jin's planning. You turned around to tell something to Jin only to find his face only few inches apart from your's. Your eyes widened & breath hitched from the closeness. You could feel Jin staring into your soul. His eyes constantly reached for your lips. You could see the  passion in his eyes. He leaned in closer as you closed your eyes. Then after a few moments you felt a pair of soft, plumb lips on your's. You waited for a second then moving your lips in perfect sync with his. It was a kiss full of passion, at least that was what you felt like. You both pulled away after a few minutes. You were blushing like a tomato whereas Jin kept staring at you continuously almost without blinking.

~~~~

Hey my readers! How you doin'? Did you like this update? 🙂
Let me know through comments & DMs.
Keep reading, keep voting.
Borahae! 💜😍✨💞